Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me delusional but that does not look like a man who's going to get negged

Get ready for the Law wank, we will not be gentle @park_min young @Surgeon of death
Thathe face of a chad, BB Commanders are legit but non factors against a 3 billion berry man
:steef:
Technically if Laws not nerfed he could shambles out bepo/penguin/ Jean with BB commanders. An steal there DFs, helping his chances. But that’s too much of the one piece community to handle

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It is a strawman, you're fighting arguments I never made. But if you want to go there, Law would easily handle all of BB's commanders in this chapter. He casually blocked both burgess and doc q. They are mere commanders
You're literally using those arguments while telling me I am fighting the arguments you're never made.:sus:

Big Mom would beat Wano Law in a 1v1, tf is your point?
The point is that abilities matter regardless of portrayal. So looking at things from the perspective of abilities should matter as much as portrayal does. Actually, a character's abilities are an integral part of its portrayal. You can't expect people to blindly accept Law's abilities work all the time while you leave no room for the opposite team using portrayal as an excuse.

You probably missed the parts where I always rank Law above King and Katakuri in power level the same way you and I put Big Mom over Law, but it's a different story when you put them against one another. Law has 0 counters against FS coupled with Katakuri's shape-shifting, so he's got no hope against him. With King, he has his chances via the element of surprise as he's got abilities that can work around King's defense—I literally always acknowledge this. You guys just irrationally expect us to blindly sit here and say Law just magically counters everything coz he's Law. That's not how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.