Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Post automatically merged:

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST DRAW COVER PAGE EVER
Bruh, Kuzan didn’t just freeze Cracker and call it a day, he set off a fucking ice nuke on yet another Tottoland city, lol.

Kuzan is a true goat bruh. A moment of silence for all the kids who thought commanders actually stood a chance against him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Except that is how it works, Law literally shown this chapter that he improved his haki since Wano
Don't see how Law's improvements change anything.

If a character gets a higher portrayal its for a reason, or do you expect guys like Croc to be literally the same as Alabasta?
I acknowledge portrayal which is why I don't say Katakuri or other commanders are as powerful as Law post-awakening. It's like you guys don't read what others are saying and just reply with whatever for the sake of it. Crocodile is stronger now, but a decent fighter with a water source is still a huge threat to him. I accept this fact while you don't; that's where we don't see eye-to-eye.

Call me delusional but that does not look like a man who's going to get negged

Get ready for the Law wank, we will not be gentle @park_min young @Surgeon of death
BB needs some win though outside of the cover story. Plus he has 3 of his original commanders and this is a battle of ideals seeing how they are both Ds. I think Law will lose for sure. The fucked up thing is Law can't even kill any of the commanders since they are endgame material for the SHs. The best scenario would be a for Big Fish to interrupt the fight and I honestly can't think of any since both BM and Kaido are out of the picture and it seems too soon for Shanks to confront BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.