Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I acknowledge portrayal which is why I don't say Katakuri or other commanders are as powerful as Law post-awakening. It's like you guys don't read what others are saying and just reply with whatever for the sake of it. Crocodile is stronger now, but a decent fighter with a water source is still a huge threat to him. I accept this fact while you don't; that's where we don't see eye-to-eye.
Croc with boost should have an easy counter for that, for example haki. It will be stupid to get too hung up on that

BB needs some win though outside of the cover story. Plus he has 3 of his original commanders and this is a battle of ideals seeing how they are both Ds. I think Law will lose for sure. The fucked up thing is Law can't even kill any of the commanders since they are endgame material for the SHs. The best scenario would be a for Big Fish to interrupt the fight and I honestly can't think of any since both BM and Kaido are out of the picture and it seems too soon for Shanks to confront BB.
cross guild?

BB needs some win though outside of the cover story. Plus he has 3 of his original commanders and this is a battle of ideals seeing how they are both Ds. I think Law will lose for sure. The fucked up thing is Law can't even kill any of the commanders since they are endgame material for the SHs. The best scenario would be a for Big Fish to interrupt the fight and I honestly can't think of any since both BM and Kaido are out of the picture and it seems too soon for Shanks to confront BB.
BB will win since he needs the glyphs, we just need Law to get his respects since people think portrayal doesn't mean shit

Also Fujitora is still looking for Law, he could intervene

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
1_ he clearly still had political powers as we saw, if u read dressrosa
2_ he told other admirals to do it because he wasnt looking for trouble himself, otherwise he could've Negged Doffy there.
1) Because of blackmail. Hell, the Fleet Admiral Papakuzi didn't knew about it than how Kuzan would know?
2) So on one hand he didn't want "trouble", yet he could've "Negged" Doffy? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.