Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If law pushes bb and his crew to even a mid or high diff he's easily midd diff LORO
He's above midd and on the same lvl as Luffy cry to oda
It's not mid or high dif if he's just evading, it's just a long ass game of cats and mouse. Law will probably escape because of plot armor but he's not going to put up a fight. He hasn't done anything except get turned into a bitch and use enough haki to overpower the df power of a sick old man to turn himself back into a guy, this is like whole cake island luffy running away from big mom without the fight against cracker or katakuri, honestly it wouldn't even surprise me if law gets captured and gets his df taken. Unless some big shot saves him the way Rayleigh did for boa it might be game over for law, let's hope he's on elbaf or somewhere he might have some allies

*Doffy got hit by G4

Doffy haters: everyone who blocked G4 once are stronger than Doffy

*Ignore Doffy blocked G4* *Ignore both Cracker and Katakuri were overhelmed by G4 when it made contact*

:lawsigh:
Not for nothing, but Doffy blocked G4 and got sent flying from Flower Hill, to the center of town (A few miles at least), and got up holding his head wondering what the hell just happened. When Katakuri blocked G4, he got sent flying like 10 feet, and landed on his feet. Then he accessed the situation, regained his composure, and took control back over the fight. Doffy couldn't do anything but stall once Luffy went G4.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am dumb lol

I really was expecting Burgess lifted something on the lines of Mount Everest based on summary hype.

But it seems he lifted a hill or very big boulder. Still impressive feat...

And, BB riding Pegasus is cool lol

Female law is a cutie. But Bonney takes the cake

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I am dumb lol

I really was expecting Burgess lifted something on the lines of Mount Everest based on summary hype.

But it seems he lifted a hill or very big boulder. Still impressive feat...

And, BB riding Pegasus is cool lol

Female law is a cutie. But Bonney takes the cake
how is that a hill

:snoopy:

The fact that Jesus could left that mountain sp effortlessly while smile damn I. Kind of convinced he could left onigashima but what's really interesting is how the awakening will work and am sure black beard knows a secret to awakening quick

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Too bad Viola dumped Doffy for Sanji lmao. I don't like Cracker, btw.
You mean too bad she was busy killing men after Doffy dump her crazy ass and picked up loser Lanji on the way right?
You don't like Larker but you jealous Doffy fucked Viola so hard she became mentally unbalanced and started to kill men right? It's killing you inside right? Don't lie :beanmean:

Status
Not open for further replies.