Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Lily didn't go as it was expected for him but he still got Coby and his crew normal and moved on to corner Law.

That's how yonkou should move and not sitting in one island.

Law is strong and its given. But it won't go extreme diff
Coby is useless lol
What he'll do with him? Spoja? 🤣🤣🤣

Shiryuu, Lafitte , Avalo Pizarro, Burgess & Caterina Devon. Do you think any of these 5 is losing to Queen?
Stronger than Zoro's, Sanji's and possibly Jinbei's opponents? naah, clearly not

But the rest? Yeah i think he is

Don't you realize you basically place them in the same level to the likes of King right?

You can't simply have Robin, Franky and the rest of the crew's opponents being above Queen LoL

Unless you have something to prove King is THAT much stronger, something that Marco, Sanji, Zoro, Aramaki and everyone that faced King or/and Queen disagree

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We will see

I am already expecting BB to make a comment on the lines - Law df was troublesome or he was tough nut to crack"

But if BB is shown without bandages or damages then I will find your soul no matter wherever you would be :milaugh:

Day dreaming isn't good for health, Mr. Yoru :zehaha:
Why are you afraid to dream a little Mr. Bon?

That was not the face of a man about to get negged. Law is too important and popular. Also, what happens to Law's crew if he gets low diffed and his df is taken? This is purposely made similar to Ace vs BB, But clearly a red herring. Your teach fanboyism is blinding you from reality. Get some unbiased glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.