Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that sometime in the future doc q will turn zoro into a female, sanji will run into female zoro not realizing who it is before he changes back, flirt with zoro right before seeing zoro change back, then sanji will kill himself because of the scenario

They still have insane base stats

Van Augur's island range

Burgess has Internal Destruction waves
Doc Q has hax although kinda unknown
Law is the definition of Hax.

They also were tanking hits from Sengoku

Burgess should be above Jozu now
they were not tanking hits, it was a shockwave attack. Law was under the beatdown of a Yonko. Burgess might be stronger than Jozu but he lacks durability.

Like hell those wimpys would go against this man.
Just look at the panel when he holds bonnie in his arms.
I have to admit though that how you describe how kaido look like, was something with great imagination and quite funny :suresure:
Mad monk may be shorter than Kuma but all I'm saying is that urogue is built like he's stronger than Kuma looks in 99% of the panels hes in, plus the one you mentioned of him holding Bonney, you cant see much of the picture just Kuma with a big chin and big wrists holding a tiny kid

I predict that sometime in the future doc q will turn zoro into a female, sanji will run into female zoro not realizing who it is before he changes back, flirt with zoro right before seeing zoro change back, then sanji will kill himself because of the scenario
Welp that somehow already happened

But idk if this is from oda or not
But yeah I'm also looking forward for female zoro :catlewd:

I think there's a decent chance this isn't offscreened. This fight seems to parallel Teach vs Ace, and that was very important in hyping up Teach.

If Teach is going to be the villain of the next arc, he needs to prove he's as big of a threat, if not a greater, than Kaido. Currently, post skip Teach barely has any feats. Since Law has fought both big mom and kaido, this is actually the perfect opportunity to hype up Blackbeard and scale him to kaido and big mom.

Burgess might be stronger than Jozu but he lacks durability.
I was just about to say that, I don't doubt at all that burgess is stronger than jozu but jozu was almost indestructible just because of his df that's not even including haki, imagine someone with armament haki like vergo with jozus df. Also burgess is likely a lot stronger than jozu but if he tried to diflect mihawks slash like jozu did he would get sliced in 2, muscles won't stop him from getting cut to pieces

Great spoilers.
I don't think that Law will die, but this could be used by Oda to tie to plotlines...
1. Bring him and Luffy back sooner than we expected + Give BB the goodies to reach Laugh Tale so the story can have Luffy vs BB at Laugh tale.
2. Law getting captured would complete the Rocky port incident... BB, Law and Koby were the names dropped when talking about Rocky port incident which had Law as the mastermind.

Seeing how the fruitless BB pirates got their dfs i'd assume that Strawhats will get buffs/powers up here on Vegapunk's island.

I always thought that Van Augur vs Usopp would be very interesting, but it got even more interesting with his power reveal. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.