Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it feels the opposite, yes Law can use all of these abilites, which make his df better, but each of these guys pose a better ability than Law. Law need room>cost lot of stamina, these guys above can perhaps even use it nonstop without wasting many stamina, use it better since it fit to their fightstyle, as example Burgess who pose the power ability.

Have it mind these 3 above perhaps just got it new(based on Law statement in this chapter) and they will do even more skills with the new df in the future. And if Law hype them so much, saying no wonder why their bounties keep increasing, then you know they are pretty strong, in fact Law try to not face and fight them(he would still beat them in my opinion).

Burgess is in my opinion above guys like Jozu.
Also I have high hopes for Law vs Teach next chapter, lets hope Oda not skip that fight.
Law was huffing and sweating cutting the mountain Burgess lifted and talking/laughing with casually. So yh your right on that....their stamina taxation isnt as much as Law's and they have higher potential in their areas.

Yep, this mountain doesn't look like the one which Redon posted but it is definitely meant to be large. In an earlier panel, you can see how Oda drew the people like ants in front of an actual mountain which was far into the background compared to the foreground where the people are.

Burgess lifted and threw one of these mountains which is quite an impressive feat for his tier.
His tier is >Yonko Commander....so not impressive but expected

I feel like Burgess is the #4 strongest blackbeard pirate. He has casual mountain level DC, which is honestly enough to put him above everyone bar Teach, Shiryu, and Aokiji imo. Like just imagine the man's haki attacks if he can do this with strength alone.

I'm guessing the matchup will be:
  1. Luffy vs Teach
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu
  3. Sanji vs Aokiji
  4. Jinbe vs Burgess
  5. Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf
  6. Brook vs Lafitte
  7. Robin vs Pizarro
  8. Chopper vs Doc Q
  9. Usopp vs Auger
  10. Nami vs Devon
10th captain is still not revealed yet. Highly doubt Aokiji is one of the Captains.

Status
Not open for further replies.