Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I feel like Burgess is the #4 strongest blackbeard pirate. He has casual mountain level DC, which is honestly enough to put him above everyone bar Teach, Shiryu, and Aokiji imo. Like just imagine the man's haki attacks if he can do this with strength alone.

I'm guessing the matchup will be:
  1. Luffy vs Teach
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu
  3. Sanji vs Aokiji
  4. Jinbe vs Burgess
  5. Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf
  6. Brook vs Lafitte
  7. Robin vs Pizarro
  8. Chopper vs Doc Q
  9. Usopp vs Auger
  10. Nami vs Devon
Kuzan won't fight SHs

I feel like Burgess is the #4 strongest blackbeard pirate. He has casual mountain level DC, which is honestly enough to put him above everyone bar Teach, Shiryu, and Aokiji imo. Like just imagine the man's haki attacks if he can do this with strength alone.

1. Luffy vs Teach
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu
  3. Sanji vs Aokiji
  4. Jinbe vs Burgess
  6. Brook vs Lafitte
  7. Robin vs Pizarro
  8. Chopper vs Doc Q
  9. Usopp vs Auger
  10. Nami vs Devon
Aokiji won't get in strawhats way and I don't see robin vs pizarro I see pizarro vs Sanji more if he's the one that kidnap pudding but he also could fight Jinbe or Brook

1. Luffy vs Teach
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu
  3. Sanji vs Aokiji
  4. Jinbe vs Burgess
  6. Brook vs Lafitte
  7. Robin vs Pizarro
  8. Chopper vs Doc Q
  9. Usopp vs Auger
  10. Nami vs Devon
Sanji's opponent will be either Laffitte or Vasco Shot. There's no point in Aokiji fighting the Straw Hats.

all 3 of the BB commander DF is inferior to Law's.
  • Burgess lifts mountain with all his might, Law lifts bigger with his finger.
  • DOc Q changes gender, Law changes body, swaps personality.
  • Augur teleports others, Law teleports anything and can switch places.
No wonder BB has to come himself. I don't see Law losing (if he) unless extreme diff.
Actually it feels the opposite, yes Law can use all of these abilites, which make his df better, but each of these guys pose a better ability than Law. Law need room>cost lot of stamina, these guys above can perhaps even use it nonstop without wasting many stamina, use it better since it fit to their fightstyle, as example Burgess who pose the power ability.

Have it mind these 3 above perhaps just got it new(based on Law statement in this chapter) and they will do even more skills with the new df in the future. And if Law hype them so much, saying no wonder why their bounties keep increasing, then you know they are pretty strong, in fact Law try to not face and fight them(he would still beat them in my opinion).

Burgess is in my opinion above guys like Jozu.
Also I have high hopes for Law vs Teach next chapter, lets hope Oda not skip that fight.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda is connecting the players involved in Rocky port incident.

There could be connection between RP and God Valley incident as well.

• Wang zhi separated from Rocks
  • Settled at that pirate island
  • Law somehow lure pirates to Rocky Port
  • Marines were present there lead by Coby - could be to investigate something for SWORDS (read a theory that law actually is double agent lol)
  • Law got 100 pirates hearts and became warlord
  • BB defeated Wang zhi and got the pirate island
  • Coby protected citizens and became Hero

All 3 players got something from this incident and Oda once again brought them together - BB kidnapping coby and now facing law

What piqued my interest is Law saying he has to go after Marshall family who might be connected to both God Valley and RP

Actually it feels the opposite, yes Law can use all of these abilites, which make his df better, but each of these guys pose a better ability than Law. Law need room>cost lot of stamina, these guys above can perhaps even use it nonstop without wasting many stamina, use it better since it fit to their fightstyle, as example Burgess who pose the power ability.

Have it mind these 3 above perhaps just got it new(based on Law statement in this chapter) and they will do even more skills with the new df in the future. And if Law hype them so much, saying no wonder why their bounties keep increasing, then you know they are pretty strong, in fact Law try to not face and fight them(he would still beat them in my opinion).

Burgess is in my opinion above guys like Jozu.
Also I have high hopes for Law vs Teach next chapter, lets hope Oda not skip that fight.
I hope we see part of the fight but i don't expect we will see all of it .

and it is as much mountain as Pica's is a town.
What's against that?
Hell, you still need more force to bust a mountain than a city, let alone a town. Even the strongest nuclear bombs can't destroy large mountains - put into perspective how OP high tiers already surpasses the power of humanity's strongest and most lethal weapon in history.

Oda is connecting the players involved in Rocky port incident.

There could be connection between RP and God Valley incident as well.

• Wang zhi separated from Rocks
  • Settled at that pirate island
  • Law somehow lure pirates to Rocky Port
  • Marines were present there lead by Coby - could be to investigate something for SWORDS (read a theory that law actually is double agent lol)
  • Law got 100 pirates hearts and became warlord
  • BB defeated Wang zhi and got the pirate island
  • Coby protected citizens and became Hero

All 3 players got something from this incident and Oda once again brought them together - BB kidnapping coby and now facing law

What piqued my interest is Law saying he has to go after Marshall family who might be connected to both God Valley and RP
If this really is just Ace vs BB again then hopefully we get some back story on Rocky Port before Oda goes back to the SHs.

A question regarding this “Haki vs DF Hax”shit… Why can’t haki damage Homies then? Homies are DF constructs. Yet all throughout the Roof top, we are not led to believe anyone can damage them without specialized abilities like Zoro’s fire cutting

This leads me to believe that DF constructs don’t just disappear because of Haki. Meaning shit like Bartolommeo’s batriers don’t just disappear into nothing if you apply Haki to them

Status
Not open for further replies.