Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Is pirate island in the new world or paradise? If law was the mastermind behind the rocky port incident and was sailing through the new world why did he have to go through sabaody. Are rocky port and Hachinosu the same thing?
Rocky port and pirate island aren't the same.

Don't know where exactly rocky port is because it's location hasn't been disclosed yet

Law has 2

Luffy has 3.

Kidd atleast have 2.

One is missing - most likely BB already has it or shanks has it
Yeah I think as mentioned it earlier by kinyagi

Kidd runs into Shanks, who gets the WCI and Wano poneglyphs

BB gets the Zou and Wano poneglyphs

Either Shanks or BB have the last RP and fight over it, winner gets all 4 and fights against the Straw Hats eventually.
Post automatically merged:

The dialogue confirms Burgess didn't have his devil fruit back in Dressrosa
I want to see Hado Elbow powered by the Riki Riki no Mi:myman:

Without df

With df:

Awakening:

Ya it's meant to be a mountain. Thing is Oda didn't do justice with it. Scaling doesn't add up but since it's double spread for Burgess then Oda intends to hype the feat.

To me, anime will make it more clear how big of a mountain he lifted
Yep, it didn't do the feat justice since Oda chose a more asian-looking mountain structure for this island. However, in one panel you can see that these mountains are actually large and tall. Like that:

This panel showcases the mountains at the background in comparison to the actual hills which are clearly significantly smaller than these. And Burgess lifted and threw one of these. And in this panel:

See the bottom left corner of the panel, Law destroyed this mountain and you can perfectly see the other mountains as well as a part of the island's shape. There is a clear distinction between the hills/forests and the mountains.

I wouldn't even mind the fact that Burgess' body is visible in front of the carried mountain. That's just Oda's way to show the character's position. We got plenty of these examples in Dressrosa and Wano.

Yep, it didn't do the feat justice since Oda chose a more asian-looking mountain structure for this island. However, in one panel you can see that these mountains are actually large and tall. Like that:

This panel showcases the mountains at the background in comparison to the actual hills which are clearly significantly smaller than these. And Burgess lifted and threw one of these. And in this panel:

See the bottom left corner of the panel, Law destroyed this mountain and you can perfectly see the other mountains as well as a part of the island's shape. There is a clear distinction between the hills/forests and the mountains.

I wouldn't even mind the fact that Burgess' body is visible in front of the carried mountain. That's just Oda's way to show the character's position. We got plenty of these examples in Dressrosa and Wano.
Yeah I do believe it is supposed to be a mountain, it's just the perspective giving a faulty size because Oda tend to favor make characters look bigger than they are

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
He‘s trying to reach Pudding, clown
Poor Yonko commanders, Oda really has been humiliating them lately.

First King & Queen against Ryokugyu,

Then Devon and Vasco against Hancock,

And now Cracker against Kuzan lol. Oda really did get tired of all his fans who actually thought commanders stood a chance against the WG’s top fighters, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.