Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Law crew is so useless that their captain got infected by enemy but they were more interested in going heart eyes over female law than to do something and what worse is they got themselves infected next

But what interesting is they say "don't touch the infected person as it's contagious"after getting infected.

Don't tell me they tried to touch the female Law while being lovey dovey :usoprice:
I understand now why there's no female in this crew.

and law never took his crew and SH crew together.

chrono is forgetting that now that jimbei is a main character he gets main characters level of development lol

idk what’s so good about burgess tho he’s lame
Jimbei will be fighting Mid Trio eqivalent opponents.

Burgess has always been set apart everyone with feats and potrayal. Unless Sanji fights Aokiji.....any other wont be good enough.

Law crew is so useless that their captain got infected by enemy but they were more interested in going heart eyes over female law than to do something and what worse is they got themselves infected next

But what interesting is they say "don't touch the infected person as it's contagious"after getting infected.

Don't tell me they tried to touch the female Law while being lovey dovey :usoprice:
they’re the reason law isn’t gonna live past 30

I want him to fight Burgess....numpty.

And how is it Damage control. Sabo never fought this Burgess.
Story wise Laffite & Pizzaro seems to be the strongest after Shiryu. Vaco & Devon were clowned. Burgess was fodderized already which is huge dehype and Doc/Auger/Stronger are low trio SH material. Sabo would mop the floor with Burgess again.

Story wise Laffite & Pizzaro seems to be the strongest after Shiryu. Vaco & Devon were clowned. Burgess was fodderized already which is huge dehype and Doc/Auger/Stronger are low trio SH material. Sabo would mop the floor with Burgess again.
Thats like saying BB was dehyped when he lost to Magellan.

Riki Burgess >> DR Burgess.

Before his DF PU Sabo couldnt do shit to him. And after his DF PU he still saw him as a threat he needs to fully focus on. Now Burgess has his new DF. He'd be equally matched with him.

LMao give me a panel where bigmam is actuallt scared of Law.

Zoro ryou made bigmam and kaido shit in their pants and bigmam asked to dodged.

Not to forget if kaido had the attitude he had against luffy in the final moment of I'll take it on head on.

roofpiece was already over. Kaido with another ptsd.
Huh ? Big mom literally said that dodge kaido , it is not ordinary sword 🧐 she did not say dodge kaido this is zoro :)) differences obvious . Bigmom did not even know what enma is . But she felt enma . You know what it means :)))

C

Cruxroux

Law is basically One man army at the moment.

He might become next Mihawk.

Not as cool and strong as mihawk ofcourse.

but 3B bounty and crew is fodder.
Unlike kidd and luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.