Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im comparing it because BB fought Magellan without obtaining the Gura fruit. Would you say Magellan still negs Pre Timeskip BB just as easy when he got the Gura fruit ?

Again stop acting as if this is the same Burgess. Current Burgess is on a whole different stratosphere to DR Burgess. Its not the same dude. Hes recieved an immensely OP DF. Sabo isnt beating him as easily.
Whatever makes you feel better. Even if i dont like Candyboy i would feel really sorry for his fans if he ends up fighting this clown.

C

Cruxroux

Nope . I suggest you should reread sword part . It is very true that enma mut be tamed by strong haki user . However , that is proof that enma is magical sword that gives great power to user . Otherwise , how can a sword test its user or why ?
Bullshit enma is a double edged sword , if you are strong enough. you dont see the drawbacks. if you are weak you die. that's it.

Is this what you have to say when Your headcanon doesn't match reality?

Bigmam is the weakest yonkou accept it. and bigmam is seriously dumb for not using adcoc.

or else kidd and law were fucked.
oda messed up bigmom for hyping law and kid . It is kinda stupid decision . However , this does not change real case . Oda want to see them this level which stronger than king many times .

Thats like saying BB was dehyped when he lost to Magellan.

Riki Burgess >> DR Burgess.

Before his DF PU Sabo couldnt do shit to him. And after his DF PU he still saw him as a threat he needs to fully focus on. Now Burgess has his new DF. He'd be equally matched with him.
You need to reread the collosuem fight between Burgess and Sabo because nothing you sense made nor is it true.

Sabo easily broke Burgress's haki infuse Shockwave shoulderpads and then got his ass thrown in water after Sabo's dragon breath

Burgess was not portrayed on the same levels as Base Sabo much less Mera Sabo.

Bullshit enma is a double edged sword , if you are strong enough. you dont see the drawbacks. if you are weak you die. that's it.
i am saying same thing . I did not say zoro is not weak :)) when zoro takes enma , he said if i will be stronger , i will take . Why are u trying to reject facts :)

You need to reread the collosuem fight between Burgess and Sabo because nothing you sense made nor is it true.

Sabo easily broke Burgress's haki infuse Shockwave shoulderpads and then got his ass thrown in water after Sabo's dragon breath

Burgess was not portrayed on the same levels as Base Sabo much less Mera Sabo.
Yeah he broke his shoulderpad when Burgess was blocking. And thats about all he could do. He could do nothing else to him....thats why he ran for the Mera Fruit. And after shooting a fire fist at him....he did zero damage to him.

im just waiting for the tenth commander to be revealed

betting not be aokiji cuz then we would be sticking with laffite or burgess for real
If Aokiji stays with BB, which I hope (enough with the undercover marine and betrayal when Straw Hats comes), someone has to fight him. If he kidnapped Pudding, it could be a good match up for Sanji, maybe a tag team with Katakuri because I think he will try to save her

Yeah he broke his shoulderpad when Burgess was blocking. And thats about all he could do. He could do nothing else to him....thats why he ran for the Mera Fruit. And after shooting a fire fist at him....he did zero damage to him.

I have never seen someone on equal standing getting Mrs.Monday treatment from Zoro.

C

Cruxroux

If Aokiji stays with BB, which I hope (enough with the undercover marine and betrayal when Straw Hats comes), someone has to fight him. If he kidnapped Pudding, it could be a good match up for Sanji, maybe a tag team with Katakuri because I think he will try to save her
I agree sanji is strong but I really don't see him fighting admirals. If this eos speculation given BB is final antagnist. then maybe it's possible.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You overrated Greenbull by basically putting him on the same level as Akainu. Half as strong means Greenbull mid diffs Law which is what I think Akainu beats Law with. Unless you think Akainu no diffs Law...
It depends on the match-up. GB defeated King and Queen quicker than Aokiji defeated Jozu at MF. He almost had the Scabbards and Yamato at his mercy faster than Kaido, someone stronger than Akainu. GB controls the battlefield, so it could be harder for Law to fight GB than Akainu, who's a straightforward fighter.

Besides, I don't get why Law has to be a mid-dif fight for Akainu. One attack is all he needs to end Law's life, unlike Big Mom or even BB for that matter. And Akainu isn't a level or two above the other admirals from what we know. He's never implied to be that much stronger than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.