Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrupt king fighting nami won't happen at all.

While jinbei vs burgess fit perfectly.

Only other scenario that might happen in my opinion is Burgess getting defeated by Luffy before fighting BB...
Sabo May be the inu of this arc. He and burgess have a pretty large history now since he stole burgess’ original fruit and burgess lead an army to destroy Sabos home.

I’d hope for oda to give name some love and give her a non woman opponent but I did lose a bit of faith in that.

Other than that; Jinbes character gains more from fighting a corrupt king than he would burgess, he’ll Jinbes last fight ended up being connected to the enslavement of fishmen

Can someone please explain something to me..

BB attacked Baltimore, the central location of Revolutionary. He attacked Law without a question. He attacked Boa’s island.

And never doubted himself attacking them.
But backed off against Rayleigh? Why? Is the Dark King really that dangerous?
He saw Rayleigh at his prime so the clout still has an effect on him

I don't get what was too difficult to understand
Marines + warlord = yonko

We told them warlords were set up as a faux yonko crew they argued

Then 3 fkn warlords become a yonko crew

It was always mihawk and c3 = yonko
Garp sengoku 2nd strongest warlord = top ycs
And so on and so forth
Warlords would wash any Yonkou crew no diff if they teamed up lmao. Kuzan and GB can respectively solo an entire Yonkou territory without the captain. They're so trash.

- Mihawk vs the Yonkou
- Shichibukai plus crews steam roll even 2 Emperor crews imo

I think Law and Kid are entry Top Tier level so each should be able to fuck with a Yonkou. If Law ends up putting in serious work against Teach who legit neg diffed Hancock who was a higher bounty than all commanders, we might need to revaluate a ton of PL opinions.
Same thought, Boa with 1.6B was negged by Teach, so Law current PL can be seen where he stand after the Teach battle.
Alone low diff would be enough for us to see that Law is stronger than the most Warlords/Commanders(since I doubt any commander expect Beckmann can push Teach low diff or above). If he push Teach to mid diff, it would show that Law is at least two league above Boa.

I think Law and Kid are entry Top Tier level so each should be able to fuck with a Yonkou. If Law ends up putting in serious work against Teach who legit neg diffed Hancock who was a higher bounty than all commanders, we might need to revaluate a ton of PL opinions.

I can understand why you would think that. Never would've expected for Law and Kid to outrank Zoro in portrayal post Wano. Zoro has Adv CoC though. That's great portrayal for him.
I get the but law fighting Blackbeard directly is just too much hype for him. Especially after seeing Blackbeard treat boa as a joke.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I can understand why you would think that. Never would've expected for Law and Kid to outrank Zoro in portrayal post Wano. Zoro has Adv CoC though. That's great portrayal for him.
Why would anyone expect Zoro to outrank them? He can't do that as long as he's an underling. They're always ahead of Zoro in rank and they will be ahead of him in the future too. He has them beat in strength though.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Warlords would wash any Yonkou crew no diff if they teamed up lmao. Kuzan and GB can respectively solo an entire Yonkou territory without the captain. They're so trash.

- Mihawk vs the Yonkou
- Shichibukai plus crews steam roll even 2 Emperor crews imo
I'm on about strictly pre skip not now

Corrupt king fighting nami won't happen at all.

While jinbei vs burgess fit perfectly.

Only other scenario that might happen in my opinion is Burgess getting defeated by Luffy before fighting BB...
Pizarro has a cat theme (mustache like whiskers and end in sentence with nya), likes jewelry and is a ruler that was known to apparently terrorize his people so I could potentially see a matchup with Nami. But I need to see his devil fruit, if this is something power/raw strenght based that matchup is dead. If this is something more tricky/abstract then who knows.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I get the but law fighting Blackbeard directly is just too much hype for him. Especially after seeing Blackbeard treat boa as a joke.
Let's see how he does.
Nothing is hype here
He just ran from chopper ussop and jinbe and only confronted luffy equivalents at the end.
If he gets washed then what

Same thought, Boa with 1.6B was negged by Teach, so Law current PL can be seen where he stand after the Teach battle.
Alone low diff would be enough for us to see that Law is stronger than the most Warlords/Commanders(since I doubt any commander expect Beckmann can push Teach low diff or above). If he push Teach to mid diff, it would show that Law is at least two league above Boa.
Law and Kid above Ben any day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.