Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizarro has a cat theme (mustache like whiskers and end in sentence with nya), likes jewelry and is a ruler that was known to apparently terrorize his people so I could potentially see a matchup with Nami. But I need to see his devil fruit, if this is something power/raw strenght based that matchup is dead. If this is something more tricky/abstract then who knows.
Would be such a good fight for Nami. But once we saw Devon’s personality, Nami fighting a woman who’ll constantly simp for her just seems like his style for female fighters now a days…

By portrayal Oda clearly meant for Law and Kid to be top tier after defeating BM, it's just he didn't convey it that well visually.
Although I think he did fine with Law, it's mostly Kid that looked unimpressive. To this day many seem to believe Sanji can beat him or YC like King/Marco.

Last edited:
I’ll ignore the rest of your batshit insane post
What's insane about it?
Post timeskip it’s very clear

That the old power balance no longer exists and the Marines run this shit. Lol
Yes I'm familiar with this. You are even using my marked pic.

Anyway this is Doffy not talking about Yonko as a whole but individually ("is it one of the four emperors?") and warlords are not part of marines.
Yeah no shit marines would reign supreme. If 1 Yonko crew is even a challenge for them, then it's gg.
Secondly this quote was never about Power anyway but about influence (this is literally the word Garp uses), which is not power. Pirates have always had greater influence proportional to their power than the WG has because of Roger.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Garp is literally talking about their power and how they need warlords to match 4 of them.

The only "influential" thing Garp mentions is that the power of 3 powers plays a huge role in the world and it would throw the world into chaos if either side overtook the balance.

So no, me stating facts about Warlords on the whole being stronger than commanders on the whole is not dictated by grossly out of date and misinterpreted statements about power balance anyway lol.
How you can ignore the first half of the story where warlords were being treated like a cum rag by preTS Luffy...

LFMAO Bepo is ugly as fuck now that he is a girl.Is this the real Kuma?That last blast was no joke...Law vs BB will be great,i hope it doesn't get the Ace treatment.Overall it seems like a hype chapter.i think this arc will only last 15 chapters at best,the pace seems quick.

What's insane about it?

Yes I'm familiar with this. You are even using my marked pic.

Anyway this is Doffy not talking about Yonko as a whole but individually ("is it one of the four emperors?") and warlords are not part of marines.
Yeah no shit marines would reign supreme. If 1 Yonko crew is even a challenge for them, then it's gg.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Garp is literally talking about their power and how they needs warlords to match 4 of them.

The only "influential" thing Garp mentions is that the power of 3 powers plays a huge role in the world and it would throw the world into chaos if either side overtook the balance.

How you can ignore the first half of the story where warlords were being treated like a cum rag by preTS Luffy...
Luffy only beat Croc and Moriah pre-skip.Kuma,Boa and Mihawk made him look very weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.