Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But there is big if involved here.

BBP parallels SHs.

Jinbei and Burgess both are helmsman

Pizzaro is known as corrupt king and sanji as Prince.

These two match ups seem more likely to me
I don’t think Pizarro will be a huge power house personally.

And thematically, a corrupt king seems like a better fight for the man who’s grown up around those who’ve been harmed the most by corrupt rulers (Jinbe or Nami)

Honestly there's zero reason for BB to take Law alive after he steals the poneglyphs. Kill him, give his df to one of the fodders doesn't have to be titanic captains, an ally like Pinkbeard works, use him for eternal life surgery sacrifice.

Like I would fail to see why would he keep Law alive after stealing the Poneglyphs. Maybe if he hands him over to marines but why would he do that anyway.
Plot, we all know Oda ain’t killing Law right now
Post automatically merged:

no ... I do use those dicks for fun.
that's why I'm ALWAYS right about anything

you are a ZKK level fan .... by that I means shit tier
so, don't smoke them
If BB is getting “matched” by Law so would Shanks. BB and Shanks are pretty much equals at this point of the story

stop trying to downplay BB so you could dickride shanks to the top 1

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He was an archiologist. And Burgess's primary role now is First Ship Captain not Helmsman.
Burgess is still BBP helmsman

First Titanic captain is more of a status he enjoy

Also, there is a distinction between Archaeologist and historian.

Robin is an archaeologist because she studies history through physical evidence - case being PGs

BB is historian because he studies history through documented evidence like reading DF book

So, BB is more like a historian.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Honestly there's zero reason for BB to take Law alive after he steals the poneglyphs. Kill him, give his df to one of the fodders doesn't have to be titanic captains, an ally like Pinkbeard works, use him for eternal life surgery sacrifice.

Like I would fail to see why would he keep Law alive after stealing the Poneglyphs. Maybe if he hands him over to marines but why would he do that anyway.
Same reason he kept Marco alive and his df

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Since 4 yonko = marines + warlords,
if going the warlords > commander route, that means Yonko have to be stronger than Admirals in order to make up the gap between commanders and warlords and make everything balanced.
I’ll ignore the rest of your batshit insane post and only focus on this one specific quote as this is all that matters.

First of all, Navy HQ + Warlords = Yonko is grossly out of date, you need to keep up with the times lol. This statement was made pre TS where the Yonko as a group were stronger (Whitebeard) and the Navy as a group was weaker (Sengoku). Post timeskip it’s very clear

That the old power balance no longer exists and the Marines run this shit. Lol

Secondly this quote was never about Power anyway but about influence (this is literally the word Garp uses), which is not power. Pirates have always had greater influence proportional to their power than the WG has because of Roger.

So no, me stating facts about Warlords on the whole being stronger than commanders on the whole is not dictated by grossly out of date and misinterpreted statements about power balance anyway lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don’t think Pizarro will be a huge power house personally.

And thematically, a corrupt king seems like a better fight for the man who’s grown up around those who’ve been harmed the most by corrupt rulers (Jinbe or Nami)
Corrupt king fighting nami won't happen at all.

While jinbei vs burgess fit perfectly.

Only other scenario that might happen in my opinion is Burgess getting defeated by Luffy before fighting BB...

Thx, Law feats are really crazy and I can understand if people vote for him,also Zoro has good feats and my personal fav is also Kid(I hope he will get soon far better feats). Perhaps im alone with this but I still think that no one of these 3 reached yet Admiral level, I think the control of haki and awakening is better from each Admiral, but they are very close to them, top tiers overall.
I think Law and Kid are entry Top Tier level so each should be able to fuck with a Yonkou. If Law ends up putting in serious work against Teach who legit neg diffed Hancock who was a higher bounty than all commanders, we might need to revaluate a ton of PL opinions.
At this point I have to assume Law and Kid are a step above Zoro (oda been hyping law like crazy and I think kid and law are equals) and Zoro won’t surpass them till post shiryu.
I can understand why you would think that. Never would've expected for Law and Kid to outrank Zoro in portrayal post Wano. Zoro has Adv CoC though. That's great portrayal for him.

Can someone please explain something to me..

BB attacked Baltimore, the central location of Revolutionary. He attacked Law without a question. He attacked Boa’s island.

And never doubted himself attacking them.
But backed off against Rayleigh? Why? Is the Dark King really that dangerous?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I’ll ignore the rest of your batshit insane post and only focus on this one specific quote as this is all that matters.

First of all, Navy HQ + Warlords = Yonko is grossly out of date, you need to keep up with the times lol. This statement was made pre TS where the Yonko as a group were stronger (Whitebeard) and the Navy as a group was weaker (Sengoku). Post timeskip it’s very clear

That the old power balance no longer exists and the Marines run this shit. Lol

Secondly this quote was never about Power anyway but about influence (this is literally the word Garp uses), which is not power. Pirates have always had greater influence proportional to their power than the WG has because of Roger.

So no, me stating facts about Warlords on the whole being stronger than commanders on the whole is not dictated by grossly out of date and misinterpreted statements about power balance anyway lol.
I don't get what was too difficult to understand
Marines + warlord = yonko

We told them warlords were set up as a faux yonko crew they argued

Then 3 fkn warlords become a yonko crew

It was always mihawk and c3 = yonko
Garp sengoku 2nd strongest warlord = top ycs
And so on and so forth

Can someone please explain something to me..

BB attacked Baltimore, the central location of Revolutionary. He attacked Law without a question. He attacked Boa’s island.

And never doubted himself attacking them.
But backed off against Rayleigh? Why? Is the Dark King really that dangerous?
He was afraid of Prime Rayleigh’s reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.