Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If sanji fight burgress, it is biggest win for @Chrono

We will know oda Will powercreep like burgress lifting the island by his strength alone

Not even big mom have island lifting strength feat. Kaido carrying his island with his cloud which it has nothing do with strength. Momo did move the island with his cloud due being noob user of dragon zoan fruit.
But there is big if involved here.

BBP parallels SHs.

Jinbei and Burgess both are helmsman

Pizzaro is known as corrupt king and sanji as Prince.

These two match ups seem more likely to me

Okay, why?
What did he do? Throw his ultimate attack and fail to even knock out injured and exhausted preTS Zoro and Sanji after their fight with Oars and Moria? Get blitzed by exhausted preTS Zoro?

Even in rev army, his rank is literally on the same tier as fucking Koala and bellow Lindbergh.

The guy who was beaten by preTS Luffy?
The guy who this arc was almost beaten by fucking Tobiroppo lvl guy just because he had fodder help?
He literally was facing same level opponent as Franky and Robin and did just as well as they did. Damn, Franky legit did better vs tobiroppo than Jinbe.
Usually bounty is a terrible argument for power but Hancock’s bounty is literally double Cracker’s ffs lol
Bounties after Wano is probably the most useless shit in the story.

Kid and Law same bounty as Luffy
Jinbe got almost same bounty as Zoro and more than Sanji without doing jack shit
Robin is now almost the same as Smoothie
and she negged multiple Commanders which no other commander stands a chance at doing
1. We have no idea where Catarina and Vasco rank in bb crew. Calling them commanders is the same as calling tobiroppo commanders.
2. Blackbeard was terrified of letting her go, should we now rank her above Yonko?
Oh cool so we’re still playing the “in three piece where Hancock doesn’t have hax” argument lol.
Did you not see how weak she is? Blackbeard literally was holding her with 1 hand and the bitch couldn't do jack shit. She is looking like a one shot material even for even preTS Luffy.
PreTS Luffy unironically did better vs Blackbeard than this bitch.
Look, no Yonko commander has hax even remotely approaching Hancock, therefore every commander gets fodderized by her
Well by that logic she fodderized Admirals and Yonko. What can they do that would counter he fruit? Teach is the only one who can do shit vs her.
It’s amazing that y’all are still jumping through every hoop to apply arbitrary restrictions to characters’ powers just to reduce every One Piece fight to “who has better Haki?” This retarded line of thinking is why the entire community’s opinions of power levels has been completely shat on as of late.
I think what's more amazing is that warlord wankers literally ignore most of the story where preTS Luffy was beating Warlords around like no tomorrow and postTS Luffy was being fodderized by commanders.

Besides this warlord wank is literally anti-admiral wank. Since 4 yonko = marines + warlords,
if going the warlords > commander route, that means Yonko have to be stronger than Admirals in order to make up the gap between commanders and warlords and make everything balanced.

Meanwhile I think commanders are way stronger than warlords, thus Admirals would need to be that much stronger than Yonko in order to make up for the imbalance between commanders and warlords.

Last edited:
If Law is Luffy’s WB, he might temporarily join the BB’s pirates for the new “god valley” in laugh tale. That’s another angle Oda could take

I mean @Chrono is not wrong in this one. Burgess has typically the Sanji's opponent characteristics.
And he is one of the former blackbeard pirates. He uses only his hands and Sanji uses only his legs.
The fact he got a DF based on raw strenght kinda tells you only one of the strongest SHP can take him.

Be careful, he gonna insult you in each sentence he writes :milaugh:
who cares ...
only my insults matters

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
>talk shit to Kid and Luffy about not think their routes through
>ends up encountering a Yonko and 3/4 of his commanders, one of which changes you into a woman
God damn it, Law.

Said by the guy who gets triggered whenever someone doesn’t think Shanks is top 1 lol

if I’m smoking dick you taking multiple a day, and they’re all from Shanks cosplayers
no ... I do use those dicks for fun.
that's why I'm ALWAYS right about anything

you are a ZKK level fan .... by that I means shit tier
so, don't smoke them

If sanji fight burgress, it is biggest win for @Chrono

We will know oda Will powercreep like burgress lifting the island by his strength alone

Not even big mom have island lifting strength feat. Kaido carrying his island with his cloud which it has nothing do with strength. Momo did move the island with his cloud due being noob user of dragon zoan fruit.
People dont understand nor see the feats and potrayal Burgess carries. They focus too much on the negatives....and not on his positives.

So what if he lost to Mera Sabo, Mera Sabo was above YC lvl at that point. Why are we not foucssing on the fact that Pre Mera Sabo called him a difficult fight and also found him more threatening than Doffy.

Now a monster like that has recieved one of the strongest Paramecia Fruits. How they dont see his potential is beyond me.

If Law is Luffy’s WB, he might temporarily join the BB’s pirates for the new “god valley” in laugh tale. That’s another angle Oda could take
Honestly there's zero reason for BB to take Law alive after he steals the poneglyphs. Kill him, give his df to one of the fodders doesn't have to be titanic captains, an ally like Pinkbeard works, use him for eternal life surgery sacrifice.

Like I would fail to see why would he keep Law alive after stealing the Poneglyphs. Maybe if he hands him over to marines but why would he do that anyway.

Generally all are equal, but I'm honestly leaning a bit too Law.
Thx, Law feats are really crazy and I can understand if people vote for him,also Zoro has good feats and my personal fav is also Kid(I hope he will get soon far better feats). Perhaps im alone with this but I still think that no one of these 3 reached yet Admiral level, I think the control of haki and awakening is better from each Admiral, but they are very close to them, top tiers overall.

I wonder if the power fruit will also increase his durability.

The fruit is the power fruit....not the strength fruit. Maybe it makes him powerful in every stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.