Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LOLda can only repeat the same plot every arc for the past 25 years
Dude is legit a one trick pony
Certified retard.

It's literally NovasLivesMatters at this point because he couldn't write them do anything relevant in the story before.

Now we will waste potentially one of the most interesting arcs because some bitch is crying about her daddy no one gives two fucks about.

Mfker is a slave without brain, he died the moment he allowed to work on his body.

Entire arc will be Bonney crying over how much they hurt her daddy.

For fucks sake Oda.

Burgess is still BBP helmsman

First Titanic captain is more of a status he enjoy

Also, there is a distinction between Archaeologist and historian.

Robin is an archaeologist because she studies history through physical evidence - case being PGs

BB is historian because he studies history through documented evidence like reading DF book

So, BB is more like a historian.
BB is stated to be a archieologist. Reject it all you want. Just because he shows traits of being a historian doesnt make him any less of an archieologist.

First Titanic Commander is his status...similar to BB's status of Captain. Both are relevant.

And which fanbase falsely acting as Law's fans?
The S fan base or simply L fanbase who doesn't even get compared to these legendary worstgen 🤣🤣🤣
All I'm saying is I don't ever wanna see the Z Squad call any other group of fans insecure

Law gets a good chapter and y'all all came to downplay him

Zoro gets a feat

"Omg look at Grandmaster Zoro he one shots Lanji Low and Midd :steef:"

All I'm saying is I don't ever wanna see the Z Squad call any other group of fans insecure

Law gets a good chapter and y'all all came to downplay him

Zoro gets a feat

"Omg look at Grandmaster Zoro he one shots Lanji Low and Midd :steef:"
He still oneshots Lanji tho
But not mid and law

Status
Not open for further replies.