Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy getting kicked by Bonney after jobbing to Atlas :gokulaugh: I can't wait for him to get his shit kicked by a random giant in Elbaf. And people thought he would be untouchable after beating Kaido:josad:
People thought Luffy (and the strawhats) would turn into gods after winning the war

This is One Piece lol

Luffy will continue to get bullied just like the rest of the strawhats

Burgess is still BBP helmsman

First Titanic captain is more of a status he enjoy

Also, there is a distinction between Archaeologist and historian.

Robin is an archaeologist because she studies history through physical evidence - case being PGs

BB is historian because he studies history through documented evidence like reading DF book

So, BB is more like a historian.
This supports it even more that Jinbe will fight Burgess.
It is definitely an interesting match-up. Jinbe is naturally 10x stronger than a human due to him being a fishman whereas Burgess basically "cheats" this advantage with his DF which exponentially boosts his strength. We know that Jinbe is a pure powerhouse and he is the strawhat's helmsman as well.

We will see a battle between those two in which Jinbe will ultimately get a more "natural" PU to surpass Burgess' power who relies on his DF from now on.

We will see a battle between those two in which Jinbe will ultimately get a more "natural" PU to surpass Burgess' power who relies on his DF from now on.
This is something I've thought about for a while now

How does Oda even give Jinbei a power up at this point

Nothing would feel natural tbh. I guess you can still get haki upgrades at 40+ so there's that

Luffy getting kicked by Bonney after jobbing to Atlas :gokulaugh: I can't wait for him to get his shit kicked by a random giant in Elbaf. And people thought he would be untouchable after beating Kaido:josad:
Yeah, nothing new honestly. They also thought Luffy would be untouchable by foes weaker than Katakuri but Batman proved them wrong. It is just the usual stuff of Luffy goofying around against weaklings at the beginning of the arc. This will change when Luffy fights an admiral this arc. I'm sure that Kizaru will appear there.

This supports it even more that Jinbe will fight Burgess.
It is definitely an interesting match-up. Jinbe is naturally 10x stronger than a human due to him being a fishman whereas Burgess basically "cheats" this advantage with his DF which exponentially boosts his strength. We know that Jinbe is a pure powerhouse and he is the strawhat's helmsman as well.

wait,did Burgess eat a DF or am i missing something here?

Yeah, nothing new honestly. They also thought Luffy would be untouchable by foes weaker than Katakuri but Batman proved them wrong. It is just the usual stuff of Luffy goofying around against weaklings at the beginning of the arc. This will change when Luffy fights an admiral this arc. I'm sure that Kizaru will appear there.
Kizaru and Sentomaru need to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.