Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Luffy can't stomp an admiral at all. They're also top tiers. People shouldn't kid themselves; Luffy beat Kaido by jumping him with all top supernovas and Scabbards. Kaido was at the end of his power before he fought Nika Luffy.
And yet Kaido still damaged Luffy badly (who also recovered fast due his zoan fruit). Tells how strong Kaido was in addition being nerfed and not being allowed to show demonstration of his awakened form

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's why it's only a potential match-up, i think there are three possible matchups for Nami. (Pizzaro, Devon, Laffite) But I need to see more of Blackbeard crew.
Or maybe the 10th is a beautiful woman, and this is why Blackbeard wanted Hancock fruit lmao
Possible

But Devon vs nami is good match up because devon is known to hunt women and also has df which allows her to have clones thus adding trickery to the fight and Nami herself was full of tricks when it comes to her abilities and her past as thief

Luffy’s power is gonna seem very inconsistent.

People have this weird idea where he somehow only has two serious fights left and in their eyes god forbid anyone admiral level or lower gives him problems.

Rude awakening incoming.

Reborn

BB is stated to be a archieologist. Reject it all you want. Just because he shows traits of being a historian doesnt make him any less of an archieologist.

First Titanic Commander is his status...similar to BB's status of Captain. Both are relevant.
Ya I got it you like Burgess but why you really want him to fight sanji?

Their fighting style doesn't match nor their role and what if 10th titantic captain or pizzaro gets more hype than Burgess? Will you change your stance then?

Reborn

This supports it even more that Jinbe will fight Burgess.
It is definitely an interesting match-up. Jinbe is naturally 10x stronger than a human due to him being a fishman whereas Burgess basically "cheats" this advantage with his DF which exponentially boosts his strength. We know that Jinbe is a pure powerhouse and he is the strawhat's helmsman as well.

We will see a battle between those two in which Jinbe will ultimately get a more "natural" PU to surpass Burgess' power who relies on his DF from now on.
Agreed!!

C

Cruxroux

We need more detail on this. Law is obviously vastly superior to DocQ, is that the reason his hax can be lifted via Haki?

How does this function between equals. Is there a certain Haki level where DF hax generally stops working.
If his haki was strong why did it worked in the first place. And if his weak why was law successful in reverting it.
:choppawhat:

I expected nothing from Oda ngl. Yeah, he could have shown that Luffy is no longer the underdog of the world and now he's at the top of the OP world but no, let him goof against weaker characters because of some ludicrous reasons.
Having rewatched and reread the entire series last year you can tell that there was a shift during Wano. Luffy started doing things he never did before (tearing up at Oden's backstory) struggling with fodder after taking on an army at WCI. Oda forgot who Luffy is. Oda also seems to forget that we have been reading the series for 25 years and no longer believe the underdog bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.