Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, but probably and hopefully not only because of red, but also he actually wants to end the story within the next 3-5 years. Imagine if he ruined the most hyped and anticipated arc for a mere movie. I mean that would be unbearable and inexcusable.
I think he had a time frame where he wanted Wano to end and found himself in a hole because he wasted so many chapter. I have serious doubt that with all of Oda's notes he only had a few bullet points on Kaido's flashback. He likely deleted the Oni lore etc.

Oda really intends to end the series in 3 years. Pacing has been blazing fast post Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Burgess doesn't need to be stronger than King he's fighting Jinbei. He'll probably be around Queen level.

He fucked Snack in the ass and forced him to hand over important stuff

How is that an L
For all we know he directly opposed RHP and got fucked up. Then he stole the RP but he didnt have the balls to face Big Meme, despite his usual trash talk, then Kaido enslaved him. This Yonko pattern leaves BB & CG. BB is busy with Law so after he meets with the burned man its possible he will face the CG and its a really good opportunity from Croco's redeem powewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.