Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans use to say Laws best one on one feats were against Vergo. He'll now get 1v1 feats against a Yonko where Zoro's best 1v1 came against a Mere commander in King :josad:
Zoro's best feats are against 2 Yonkou, a fight that Law and Kidd took part. We'll wait for Law's papercut, might not be easy with how he hyped Chopper and usopp's next fights. :myman:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Oda is doing a TERRIBLE job hyping Blackbeard in contrast to Kaido. Imu right now is the guy who's looking to dwarf Kaido and Blackbeard looks like the Moria compared to Kaido's crocodile.
Totally different characters.

Kaido defeated people with overwhelming military power. Kaido openly allows his enemies to attack him, to see if they have enough power to kill him.

Blackbeard is a treacherous, backstabbing, scheming mastermind. He has power, yeah, but he uses it by being treacherous. That's what makes him a great rival for Luffy: while Luffy fights with honor and compassion, Blackbeard is willing to do anything to win a fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder if Law knows which Devil Fruit BB is using?

I mean he saw him on Marineford but does he know what type of DF Yami Yami is?

For all we know he directly opposed RHP and got fucked up. Then he stole the RP but he didnt have the balls to face Big Meme, despite his usual trash talk, then Kaido enslaved him. This Yonko pattern leaves BB & CG. BB is busy with Law so after he meets with the burned man its possible he will face the CG and its a really good opportunity from Croco's redeem powewise.
Why would the CG be on one of those islands? :quest:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Whether he’s fighting Sanji or Jimbo he is
Weevil was wanked to death simply by having Whitebeard’s physical strength, Jesus is now leagues above that by logic. Not to mention he’s not braindead and actually has years of fighting experience + unscathed by pre mera Sabo haki clash
I don't think Kizaru means literal, physical strength but overall fighting power.

Burgess could be the strongest guy in the world but his haki and stats need to be tested for him to be on King/Marco's level let alone above it. As is, he can physically bully them but Marco is faster and King can kill him with magma.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Definitely does, he was at Rocky Port too
Then the fight itself might be entertaining.

Blackbeard is shit when it comes to versatility. Law would have to be dumb to close in on him.

Blackbeard only chance to catch Law with Yami is the moment when Law is standing on something/ground, right? Since he can summon him with the wave shit.

Bogard

You can't win
I was wondering if Oda will somehow hype Shanks before his battle with Blackbeard, but now that we got a Blackbeard vs Law, it'd make sense if we got a Shanks vs Kid as well. Kid has history with Shanks, and Shanks talked about starting the battle for the one piece, so it'd make sense that he'd also target someone who has a poneglyph copy, which in this case will turn out to be Kid.

I'm assuming that both Blackbeard and Shanks will receive their respective hype from this battle by defeating 2 of youngsters who were responsible in yonko downfall, all that before their actual fight

I guess all I'm asking for is to see Luffy get treated more like how Shin from Kingdom is treated as the series progresses. Enemy generals still try to downplay him, he doesn't say anything he kills them and now people recognize that and treat him with more respect and caution.
But that don't make any sense , yes you have some fodder that act that way towards stronger people but others don't and big boys don't give a fuck .
Luffy and other characters attack other Yonko, admirals etc etc and show disrespect and sometime don't give a fuck about caution .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You sure?Gear4 is basically Luffy getting bigger(stronger).Burgess must be hitting like gear4 casually now.
Don't jump to such conclusions.

If this Devil Fruit would work like that then Machvise is above Gear 4 in terms of physical power.

I don't think Kizaru means literal, physical strength but overall fighting power.

Burgess could be the strongest guy in the world but his haki and stats need to be tested for him to be on King/Marco's level let alone above it. As is, he can physically bully them but Marco is faster and King can kill him with magma.
Overall fighting power includes the gura fruit? If it does then he’s top 3 in the verse, if it doesn’t then Kizaru wouldn’t mean overall fighting power

Status
Not open for further replies.