Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gotta love how swordbois where jumping all over the place hyping up Aramaki’s black blade after he took a dump on King and Queen, but now that his personality is goofy and more not likely to fight Zoro it’s black paint
:saden:
Come on bruh, it’s the most obvious shit in the world
If Aramaki has Black Blade then Mihawk loses last sort of originality.

Imagine all three knowns Black Blade users are Ryuma Mihawk and Aramaki its literally like this:

yes,of course.But most of Law's attacks are cqb related.Only shambles,tact and amputate are not.But Law is tricky he will find an opening to land some gamma knife's,maybe a mes to the heart.Who knows,maybe BB gets wrecked here.But i think that would not be good for his hype.
No matter the outcome (I bet for a draw, there was a draw even with Hancock lol) I almost certain the fight will be off-screened anyway, unfortunately. Oda can't show a lot of what BB can do because that's saved for Luffy vs BB. Which is again, sucks.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Burgess was a Doffy lvl threat in DR. Now he got a giant boost with this fruit and is throwing around mountains for fun.....and you think King and Marco are around his lvl.

His durability was already insane...that Sabo couldnt crack his skull even after using haki (and Burgess wasnt using any). Burgess jumped from a height that would kill Zoro as well. His speed is enough to keep up with Sabo. Sabo has never blitzed him once.

And he was able to pressure and fight Mera Sabo for a good 20 mins atleast. And you think hes merely YC1 lvl currently lol.
Burgess was not a Doffy level threat lmfao that's nonsense.

Burgess was getting tossed around by a fresh Mera Sabo and even before that wasn't good enough to get the better of a Pre Mera Sabo in the ring.

Having one good stat (it's not even far above Jozu's if it is above his) doesn't make him above King/Marco.

And he isn't Sanji's fight, hop off the Burgess wank. He's fighting Jinbe.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They replaced Mihawk with a Seraph, not sure why a young whitebeard replacement is too much for you.
Oda really doesn't help the community respect his writing.

If anyone seriously think Serahawk is stronger than Mihawk then I feel bad for their reading comprehension teachers.

The replacing is all about having brainless robots who won't disobey you, not about stronger/weaker.

Sabo didn't fight him seriously lmao.

There are literal statements in the manga that he was stalling people out from going to Luffy.

Or are you coping because Burgess might end up fighting Sanji and you want him strong?
LMAO.
Where tf do you see that ? Man used like 5 named attacks on him.

"I've got my hands full with Burgess"...Mera Sabo is far stronger than Luffy. If he was that much stronger than Burgess....he wouldve negged him and fought Doffy. Burgess is as much of a threat as Doffy.

Its not cope. Ive been hyping Burgess for months now.

Burgess was getting tossed around by a fresh Mera Sabo and even before that wasn't good enough to get the better of a Pre Mera Sabo in the ring.

Having one good stat (it's not even far above Jozu's if it is above his) doesn't make him above King/Marco.

Sabo was stronger than doflamingo in dressrosa

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mihawk is nowhere near Primebeard tho? Add to that Weevil being a menace constantly on the move destroying towns with high civilian casualties
Weevil is Whitebeard in his "youth". Primebeard was 39+

Weevil does not represent Primebeard but Roxbeard.

Also, if they're willing to replace Mihawk they're willing to replace Primebeard. The levels aren't that far apart.

Burgess did decent before Sabo ate the mera mera no mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.