Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes a fighter that doesnt use weapons. He does suit Sanji.

Im hyping all of Sanji's potentials. Yes you are correct I lean more towards the more impressive ones. As of now Burgess is the most impressive in my opinion. Laffite and Pizzaro arent close to that rn.

If 10th surpasses Burgess in feats and potrayal, I'll lean more towards him.
Pizzaro is a former level 6 impel down prisoner and that may have been without a devil fruit

Why would you take Burgess over someone like him or Lafitte

I was wondering if Oda will somehow hype Shanks before his battle with Blackbeard, but now that we got a Blackbeard vs Law, it'd make sense if we got a Shanks vs Kid as well. Kid has history with Shanks, and Shanks talked about starting the battle for the one piece, so it'd make sense that he'd also target someone who has a poneglyph copy, which in this case will turn out to be Kid.

I'm assuming that both Blackbeard and Shanks will receive their respective hype from this battle by defeating 2 of youngsters who were responsible in yonko downfall, all that before their actual fight
Shanks is already going after Luffy tho

This should be a solid match for the heart pirates Oda has a chance to redeem Law in a few categories he's lacking.

Crew :
Give Bepo, Sachi, Penguin, and Jean Bart some feats to show Laws crew isn't carried by the Captain

Law:
Give Law some solid 1 v 1 feats to show he's capable of holding his own against a Yonko.
yeah,right.Like trap Bepo can do anything to YC.

Hes a fighter that doesnt use weapons. He does suit Sanji.

Im hyping all of Sanji's potentials. Yes you are correct I lean more towards the more impressive ones. As of now Burgess is the most impressive in my opinion. Laffite and Pizzaro arent close to that rn.

If 10th surpasses Burgess in feats and potrayal, I'll lean more towards him.
Who s stronger shyriu or burgess?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
change luffy to BB:luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

This should be a solid match for the heart pirates Oda has a chance to redeem Law in a few categories he's lacking.

Crew :
Give Bepo, Sachi, Penguin, and Jean Bart some feats to show Laws crew isn't carried by the Captain

Law:
Give Law some solid 1 v 1 feats to show he's capable of holding his own against a Yonko.
he will die or he will escape these are his possibility

Law will do whatever Oda decides will suit him in this fight, there is to rules to how his awakened attack work. Oda is free to draw whatever, like usual.
yes,of course.But most of Law's attacks are cqb related.Only shambles,tact and amputate are not.But Law is tricky he will find an opening to land some gamma knife's,maybe a mes to the heart.Who knows,maybe BB gets wrecked here.But i think that would not be good for his hype.

I don't think Kizaru means literal, physical strength but overall fighting power.

Burgess could be the strongest guy in the world but his haki and stats need to be tested for him to be on King/Marco's level let alone above it. As is, he can physically bully them but Marco is faster and King can kill him with magma.
Burgess was a Doffy lvl threat in DR. Now he got a giant boost with this fruit and is throwing around mountains for fun.....and you think King and Marco are around his lvl.

His durability was already insane...that Sabo couldnt crack his skull even after using haki (and Burgess wasnt using any). Burgess jumped from a height that would kill Zoro as well. His speed is enough to keep up with Sabo. Sabo has never blitzed him once.

And he was able to pressure and fight Mera Sabo for a good 20 mins atleast. And you think hes merely YC1 lvl currently lol.

Burgess was a Doffy lvl threat in DR. Now he got a giant boost with this fruit and is throwing around mountains for fun.....and you think King and Marco are around his lvl.

His durability was already insane...that Sabo couldnt crack his skull even after using haki (and Burgess wasnt using any). Burgess jumped from a height that would kill Zoro as well. His speed is enough to keep up with Sabo. Sabo has never blitzed him once.

And he was able to pressure and fight Mera Sabo for a good 20 mins atleast. And you think hes merely YC1 lvl lol.
Hest not yc1 he s below
King marco negs

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

And he was able to pressure and fight Mera Sabo for a good 20 mins atleast. And you think hes merely YC1 lvl lol.
Sabo didn't fight him seriously lmao.

There are literal statements in the manga that he was stalling people out from going to Luffy.

Or are you coping because Burgess might end up fighting Sanji and you want him strong?
LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.