Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the fight itself might be entertaining.

Blackbeard is shit when it comes to versatility. Law would have to be dumb to close in on him.

Blackbeard only chance to catch Law with Yami is the moment when Law is standing on something/ground, right? Since he can summon him with the wave shit.
Law won't land his awakened moves unless he gets close...actually must of his moves are cqb moves.He needs get BB from behind or something.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Aramaki without his devil fruit goes 50 50 with Mihawk, only alive characters with black blades.
I see that Lee poisoned a lot of people.
Post automatically merged:

Machvise dude increased his weight.Burgess df increases strength,meaning he will punch harder too.
Whatever, he increases his weight in tons, you would have to just fall onto someone at full force of ur devil fruit which would make Machvise above G4 which is not the case.

Burgess DF is not impressive.

+ Holding something up doesn't necessarily translate into how big of a punch u can pull.

Why didnt jozu threw g4 level of attacks on marineford after that ice mountain lift?
Because lfiting sum big doesnt mean great ap
Luffy s g4 is different
Well,Jozu made Aokiji bleed you know.He has great str and durability(thx to his df).Burgess df is different,it increases his str and we don't know by how much.Isn't superman strong as fuck because he has crazy str?
Post automatically merged:

Well,not a bad theory...

This should be a solid match for the heart pirates Oda has a chance to redeem Law in a few categories he's lacking.

Crew :
Give Bepo, Sachi, Penguin, and Jean Bart some feats to show Laws crew isn't carried by the Captain

Law:
Give Law some solid 1 v 1 feats to show he's capable of holding his own against a Yonko.

Ya I got it you like Burgess but why you really want him to fight sanji?

Their fighting style doesn't match nor their role and what if 10th titantic captain or pizzaro gets more hype than Burgess? Will you change your stance then?
Hes a fighter that doesnt use weapons. He does suit Sanji.

Im hyping all of Sanji's potentials. Yes you are correct I lean more towards the more impressive ones. As of now Burgess is the most impressive in my opinion. Laffite and Pizzaro arent close to that rn.

If 10th surpasses Burgess in feats and potrayal, I'll lean more towards him.

Well,Jozu made Aokiji bleed you know.He has great str and durability(thx to his df).Burgess df is different,it increases his str and we don't know by how much.Isn't superman strong as fuck because he has crazy str?
But did it send aokjji flying like luffy did to doffy? No
G4 uses that mechanism where he pulls his punch inside and launches it fast like a spring that s why its so strong
Neither jozu or burgess can do that

Status
Not open for further replies.