Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Where tf do you see that ? Man used like 5 named attacks on him.

"I've got my hands full with Burgess"...Mera Sabo is far stronger than Luffy. If he was that much stronger than Burgess....he wouldve negged him and fought Doffy. Burgess is as much of a threat as Doffy.

Its not cope. Ive been hyping Burgess for months now.
Of course it's coping mechanism.

You Lanji fucks have this thing where you hype someone to make him a reliable opponent for Lanji.

Sabo would rape Burgess if Oda wanted to lol. He was stalling there.

How tf is Law huffing from cutting a piece of rock thrown by Burgess without even facing him directly? And why the hell is he surprised by these 3 bozos DF powers when his DF alone can do much better in everything from cutting/teleporting/heart swapping etc.

Powerlevels inconsistency is hilarious.
I think it was because of the amount and level of haki he had to use to counter the disease DF power prior. Law doesn't use haki very often in battle so the amount of haki he possess probably isn't a lot.

Zoro fans use to say Laws best one on one feats were against Vergo. He'll now get 1v1 feats against a Yonko where Zoro's best 1v1 came against a Mere commander in King :josad:
2 of Zoro's best feat are against Yonkos. That was before he obtained ACoC.

He blocked hakai, a Yonko combination attack, and saved the rooftop SN. That was a 2v1 battle against Kaido and Big Mom.

He bested Kaido in a 1v1 battle. During that same battle he scarred Kaido. One of the best feats in the manga.

Oda really doesn't help the community respect his writing.

If anyone seriously think Serahawk is stronger than Mihawk then I feel bad for their reading comprehension teachers.

The replacing is all about having brainless robots who won't disobey you, not about stronger/weaker.
Imagine people thinking Seraphims are stronger than the people they’re made after :josad:

Powerscaling community is cringe!

You ain't funny, I pointed out which one is who.

Aramaki is the goofy one in the group.
Not trying to be funny, when Mihawk can shit on two top commanders we can have a discussion.
Yamato literally states the haki saved the country and Shanks thought it was unfair for Aramaki to take on 2 yonko crews after a week of rest, Mihawk is nowhere near that level as far as we know.

I must say i fucking love this Kuzan/BB relationship. One of the more interesting dynamics. Hopefully we get to see them interact in a chapter together.

Yes i know Kuzan being part of a Yonkou crew is a massive L, but fuck it, Team BB all the way
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.