Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yonko BB should be a comfortable high top tier, they’re saying he’s bout to be a lower tier lmao
There are lot of reasons behind that...

1) bB became yonkou recently unlike kaido and BM

2) everyone is expecting BB to have third df and we have no idea he got it or not. As of now he didn't use it at all

3) Another thing which isn't working in BB favour is lack of feats and showcase of CoC or AdCoC

So, many still think there is room for BB to grow and if they feel there is some room left to grow then he is definitely not top top or high top tier for them

I am BB fanboi so my takes would be more biased and I will hype him more regardless of his showings simply based on his portrayal

Sengoku action
:steef:

CG I think are probably gonna face an admiral
Best guess is Fuji or Kizaru considering they are making marine wanted posters

Dragon might also make his move too, I forgot about him.
:josad:
Actually on a second thought you might be right, CG going after Marines makes more sense than jumping on Kidd.

However I think Kidd should meet the man with a scar before anything else so he might be safe also from Shanks for the time being

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sengoku action
:steef:

CG I think are probably gonna face an admiral
Best guess is Fuji or Kizaru considering they are making marine wanted posters

Dragon might also make his move too, I forgot about him.
:josad:
Dragon hardly exist for us. Lol

I don't think Oda will brought admirals and CG into picture if he is going for BB and shanks. I better hope he won't

Too many plots and oda might mess things up without doing justice to anyone properly

There are lot of reasons behind that...

1) bB became yonkou recently unlike kaido and BM

2) everyone is expecting BB to have third df and we have no idea he got it or not. As of now he didn't use it at all

3) Another thing which isn't working in BB favour is lack of feats and showcase of CoC or AdCoC

So, many still think there is room for BB to grow and if they feel there is some room left to grow then he is definitely not top top or high top tier for them

I am BB fanboi so my takes would be more biased and I will hype him more regardless of his showings simply based on his portrayal
So you think Luffy can beat current BB? Luffy is comfortably in the top tier too.

BB and Luffy will go beyond top tier, that doesn’t mean they’re high tier currently

Yonko BB should be a comfortable high top tier, they’re saying he’s bout to be a lower tier lmao
Blackbeard is a high top tier. Law is a low top tier / borderline top tier. Mid diff is reasonable. If it's lower, then it means Blackbeard is stronger than we thought he would be at this point, and if it's higher, either Law is a mid top tier or Blackbeard is not close to his peak yet

Status
Not open for further replies.