Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, we don’t know the full extent to which his DF boosted him

but by feats and portrayal, he’s Teach’s #3 and Jinbe’s final opponent
Why is he the last opponent of Jinbei if after the BBP of the pirates the Straw Hats will have a battle with the world government and the marines? In any case, Jinbei himself didn't win YC 3 and took over the damn flying six.
We also can't be sure if he's N3 since if BBP fights RHP then Yasopp (N3 RHP) opponent will obviously be Van Augur.
So far the most likely I see is YC 2 level before further feats or portrayal.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"One of the very first to join the crew."

And... that ISN'T important?!?!

Who was the first guy to join Roger's crew?

Who was the first guy to join Luffy's crew?

Burgess could be #3, but the idea that he's actually beneath Shiryu is ridiculous.

The fact that he's been working with Blackbeard for so long, while having control of the 1st Ship, PROVES HIS IMPORTANCE.

Most great pirates meet their right hand men early, not halfway through forming their crew.
Are you taking the piss ?
Shiryu folds burgess

Yet Kid blitzed BM multiple times and Law didn’t, at least not with awakening.

this isn’t even debatable, Law literally told Kid to give him an opening
Where did Kidd blitz Big Mom lol?

This is what blitzing is

Kaido is on the offensive using Future Sight and still couldn't even see Zoro's attack in a pure 1v1 exchange.

Where did Kidd blitz Big Mom? Moves landed in 1v2 don't even count as blitz as you have multiple opponents to worry about.

Being captain doesn't mean shit

He's captain only on paper..when it comes to making real hard decisions its Zoros job.

He protected Luffys ass and also set him straight two chapters ago.

Luffy is more or less Buggy of straw hats
Zoro is Mihawk
Holy shit:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

If we're talking about protection, Zoro would have croaked to Captain Morgan's son were it not for Luffy

Keep up the fanfics

Blackbeard has nothing to with Whitebeard, Wb didn’t even have any ambitions and was on good terms with Roger.
Xebec was Roger’s greatest rival just like Luffy with Teach, they’re both evil D., his crew is made of cuthroats who distrust each other just like Rocks, his ship is literally named after Xebec lol
Xebec wasn't even Roger's rival much less greatest rival lol
Garp literally said before the Era of Roger..it was Era of Rocks..Rocks was of previous era.

Roger and Garp teamed up to take down Xebec.
Roger's 1v1 Rival is Whitebeard just like Luffy's 1v1 Rival is Blackbeard.

Literally no one is Rocks here. That's just a weird ass comparison that I have never seen.

Blackbeard literally got band of random ass misfit pirates like Whitebeard had until one got Shiryu and other got Oden.

Can't believe Sanji fans are off wanking Burgess instead of Sanji's actual fight, Nemean Lion king. :myman:

Yeah, all the other dudes like Burgess, Lafitte, Vasco are already getting wanked by different factions of Sanji fans yet I've yet to see anyone to support my man Pizarro lmao. Maybe I should start a campaign for Pizarro in case Sanji pick the lottery of fighting him.:araboss:

Status
Not open for further replies.