Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at how close Law is to Zoro in the poll..how can someone say
This is Zoro Forum?

Law vs Zoro poll on this forum is almost 50/50 which is disgusting.

An Average Unbiased fan poll looks like this with 80,000 people

I would appreciate it if insecure Sanjitards
Insecure Luffyturds
Insecure Low Fan boys
Insecure Midd fan boys
Insecure Big Mom fans
Insecure Admiral fans

Will stop calling this a Zoro forum.
Which fan group, except Zorotards, is allowed to call it a Zoro forum then?
Post automatically merged:

TCB started translating 3-4 hours ago iirc
Another 4-5 and we should have the chapter

It really does depend on the character

The rival captains are much stronger than the scabbards despite the scabbards having advanced haki.

Also Luffy beat haki users pre-skip.
Sure there's no doubt about that
I agree with you, absolutely

But regarding characters of close and similar or equal level, it's clear that the one with the stronger Haki is the stronger character overall

At this point it's depicted clearly

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Multiple characters spamming DF abilities in the same place doesn't help your Burgess or Queen agenda, 1v1 they are ass.
It's very easy to lump Burgess with Usopp's future opponent and say they're equal, it's what this fanbase has been doing everytime that Lanji manages to get away from Franky and Brook and shares a panel with Luffy or Zoro. :suresure:
Looooooooooool what Burgess and Queen agenda? You think I'm stanning these characters just because I admit Yonkou Commanders aren't weak?

Also, you all can hate Sanji as much as you want to. Doesn't change the manga itself.

Fun fact: birds with unbalanced wings don't fly very well. Robin is directly saying that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level. What the FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS PANEL otherwise? Oda is making it clear as fucking day that Zoro and Sanji are meant to be Luffy's right and left hand men.

I NEVER thought I'd be accused on having a Burgess Agenda, the downplay of Yonkou Commanders that came from Admirals low-diffing injured Commanders like Queen, King, and Cracker, who were lacking their captain, is hilarious.

Burgess is one of my least favorite Blackbeard Pirates, and I think Shiryu is way more interesting and cool, but, doesn't mean I'm going to ignore Manga details to push agendas like Katakuri beating far superior to Queen. Is Katakuri stronger? Hell yes, but it's not the gap people want it to be.

Are you suggesting that Zoro didn't just cut or push through the gravity power with physical strength. Instead, he used haki coated fly slash attack to counter the gravity.

Also, Doffy didn't just break through a shot of the ice with physical strength. Instead, he used haki to break or weaken it to the point he could break it with his physical strength.
:choppawhat:

Are you suggesting that Zoro didn't just cut or push through the gravity power with physical strength. Instead, he used haki coated fly slash attack to counter the gravity.

Also, Doffy didn't just break through a shot of the ice with physical strength. Instead, he used haki to break or weaken it to the point he could break it with his physical strength.
:choppawhat:
I am suggesting that Zoro and Doffy's haki is strong enough to resist the DFs of even admirals :myman:

Looooooooooool what Burgess and Queen agenda? You think I'm stanning these characters just because I admit Yonkou Commanders aren't weak?

Also, you all can hate Sanji as much as you want to. Doesn't change the manga itself.

Fun fact: birds with unbalanced wings don't fly very well. Robin is directly saying that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level. What the FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS PANEL otherwise? Oda is making it clear as fucking day that Zoro and Sanji are meant to be Luffy's right and left hand men.

I NEVER thought I'd be accused on having a Burgess Agenda, the downplay of Yonkou Commanders that came from Admirals low-diffing injured Commanders like Queen, King, and Cracker, who were lacking their captain, is hilarious.

Burgess is one of my least favorite Blackbeard Pirates, and I think Shiryu is way more interesting and cool, but, doesn't mean I'm going to ignore Manga details to push agendas like Katakuri beating far superior to Queen. Is Katakuri stronger? Hell yes, but it's not the gap people want it to be.
Lmao now all of a sudden Chicken Wings of Pirate King matter
But Oda himself saying Zoro >> Sanji
King being Kaido's RHM and by far strongest commander
Zoro literally schooling the entire crew
Luffy and Zoro fighting emperors and unlocking power of very very strongest
Leaders of New Generation
3 Data books saying Luffy = Zoro >> Sanji
One more SBS referring to Luffy = Zoro >> Sanji
Luffy and Zoro literally fighting equally
Both being Supernovas
Shanks and Mihawk parallel

99 relevant things in favor of Luffy = Zoro >>> Sanji == Null and Void
Garbage Fan Serive IRRELEVANT Nico Robin panel of Chicken wings of pirate king = pOrTRaYaL

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
Post automatically merged:

I am suggesting that Zoro and Doffy's haki is strong enough to resist the DFs of even admirals :myman:
When did Doffy resist an Admiral?
Aokiji spared him
Fujitora never used gravity on him

Don't compare even Dressrosa Zoro's Haki to Doffy's
Zoro mid diffs him in Dressrosa tops

Status
Not open for further replies.