Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good he s fighting 1v1 does he win tho?
The only thing that made zoro see the grim reaper was the drug becausw of 2 yonko attack
Admirals can only fight ycs when the yonko comes they retreat like fodders
Headcanon. King was whooping his ass for 99% of the fight. Imagine the portrayal difference. Zoro out here extreme diffing YC1 while Law is going 1v1 with Yonkou after just beating a Yonkou 2v1. Should've listened when the Zoro haters been telling you guys to get in your place after this panel came out.

Here is Zoro's place.

Headcanon. King was whooping his ass for 99% of the fight. Imagine the portrayal difference. Zoro out here extreme diffing YC1 while Law is going 1v1 with Yonkou after just beating a Yonkou 2v1. Should've listened when the Zoro haters been telling you guys to get in your place after this panel came out.

Here is Zoro's place.

Well zoro is still learning
But soon the admirals gonna lose to 3 mere commanders of the strawhats
Something like that would never happen to a yonko

Lmao isn't that true for any fans

I have seen people literally sent me death threats here for attacking Shanks...a Zoro fan will never do that
@S.W317 was saying he will beat the fuck out of Zoro fans only because Zoro fans were supposedly "downplaying" Luffy

The most mentally fucked people that I have encountered on this forum..real life psychos have been fans of Luffy and Yonko in general.
Remember when @Red Admiral said that he wanted all Zoro fans dead

Disgrace, absolute disgrace

Thats what all admirals do tho picking fights against commanders
And when yonko pull up they get negged
Akainu 2 shoted
Greenbull negged by shanks wifi haki
Gb scared of kaido
Akainu couldnt move in front of shanks
GB neg diffed the guy that made Lolo wrestle with a grim reaper. If Admirals bitch out against Yonkou, what will Zoro do then ?
Law is fighting the EoS villain 1v1 while Zolo is being grouped with Lanji.
:ronalaugh::ronalaugh:
STOP GUYS
HERE'S A MARINE AND ZORO FAN!
Zoro didn’t see the Grim Reaper because of King. It was the effect of the medicine. He nearly died because of all the damage he took against Kaido/Big Mom and King x 2
Big W for Zoro that he survived it

Greenbull was ready to fight the whole alliance and had big balls. Big W
He didn’t retreat because of Shanks alone, the whole RHP were the reason
He had no chance
I’m not saying that Shanks is weaker than GB lmao
I’m saying that GB retreat was the only logical step

So no L's for both

Team battle when his buddies are backing him up. I remember Zoro stating how they can beat the Yonkou. Now imagine him alone against one and don't come up with Asura unless he can spam that shit.
Funny thing is none of Zoro's feats were team feats.

Maybe Flying Dragon Blaze but Big Mom gave Kaido the assist and Law gave Zoro.
This is Roof Top Zoro << Current Zoro

Law and Midd could only fight Big Mom in a teamed fight
Zoro punks her out by himself.

@ShishioIsBack
They targeted Zorotards.

Zorotards.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time powerscaling the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra like on our comments.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same VSs over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such toxicity that they can literally post these threads blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many plastic katana have been smashed, chicken tendies over heated, keyboards destroyed in frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our headcanon? We're already building new ones without them. They diss our magic swords? Zorotards aren't shy about throwing in insults, or even creating polls. They think calling us racist, mentaly challenged, cultists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by our prepubescent 10 year old friends. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be and still are that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Zorotards are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another ZKK.

STOP GUYS
HERE'S A MARINE AND ZORO FAN!
Zoro didn’t see the Grim Reaper because of King. It was the effect of the medicine. He nearly died because of all the damage he took against Kaido/Big Mom and King x 2
Big W for Zoro that he survived it

Greenbull was ready to fight the whole alliance and had big balls. Big W
He didn’t retreat because of Shanks alone, the whole RHP were the reason
He had no chance
I’m not saying that Shanks is weaker than GB lmao
I’m saying that GB retreat was the only logical step

So no L's for both
Just some friendly fire bro. Since Meme ain't around we have to pick fights with someone :)
Right? @ShishioIsBack @Geo @L55 @Fleet Leader Fenaker

He might get the Siren mythical zoan tbh, now that we got a mythical zoan outside of japanese ones, Pizarro and Laffitte are back on track for possibilities like Siren, Nemean Lion, shit like that.

A zoan that allows him to fly and use hypnosis somehow for Laffitte (Siren is one of them).

Pizarro some cat mythical zoan that we have yet to get one, and his whole "nyeh" expression.
Oh I like that
Laffitte is my fav member of BB's crew
I hope he’ll have a mythical Zoan

Pizarro will 100% have a cat zoan

Status
Not open for further replies.