Powers & Abilities Based on feats Luffy has the strongest haki in the verse right now.

Based on feats clearly
Only people who can surpass him in this field are Im, Shanks and probably Roger
Assuming it exist another form of Haki we are yet to see
Others characters have weaker Haki for sure
Its not probable. Roger's haki is far stronger than Shanks. Dude fought evenly with prime WB. Shanks is not even equal to an old and washed up WB.

Kaido and the ending of their fight completely disproves this.

Is Luffy's Haki Top tier? Yes.

Is it the strongest? No.

Luffy ultimately defeated Kaido with majority of his final requiem being Gear 5.

Kaido said that Haki surpasses everything, Luffy's Haki wasn't enough to defeat Kaido. Hence why G5.
They literally had a haki clash at the end and Luffy won. Therefore based on feats Luffy is surperior he has all advanced forms of haki and Kaido is missing one.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They literally had a haki clash at the end and Luffy won. Therefore based on feats Luffy is surperior he has all advanced forms of haki and Kaido is missing one.
Luffy won because of G5 not his Haki.

I mean... I don't say Luffy didn't use any Haki.

G5 was the reason Luffy ultimately won, not Haki.

Luffy doesn't have the strongest Haki in the verse.
Not yet at least.

Luffy doesn’t have the strongest haki in the verse

Shanks has shown stronger CoC

Mihawk has the strongest CoA in the verse

Mihawk might even have the strongest CoO given what Oda wanted to call him and the fact Shanks came up with future sight killing just so he can counter Mihawk
Shanks CoC Can go further but not sure it is stronger
Both should be pretty close
Still overall Luffy have the edge has he possess all 3 types of haki

Mihawk having the strongest CoA in the verse is an headcannon backed up by nothing
Post automatically merged:

Not yet at least.
Why G5 ? It was even called "a fierce clash of Haki" ?
The whole clash was about haki Luffy and Kaido weren't touching each other

It's an haki clash that Luffy won

Mihawk hasn’t shown shit. Shanks has only shown better CoC. Luffy has the best CoA displayed so far, and the best CoO. He is also top tier in CoC so far he’s winning 2/3 categories based on feats. I don’t care what you say about portrayal I literally said based on feats.
Don’t cry

Mihawk has a black blade, a feat not even Roger and your Shanks could archive.
Mihawk was to be called clairvoyant because of his FS abilities, heck your BF Shanks had to come up with future sight killer just so he can even dream of competing

Not yet at least.
So based on feats tell me who is superior

Don’t cry

Mihawk has a black blade, a feat not even Roger and your Shanks could archive.
Mihawk was to be called clairvoyant because of his FS abilities, heck your BF Shanks had to come up with future sight killer just so he can even dream of competing
You don’t know what based on “FEATS” means because you didn’t mention a single one. So until you give me feats you might as well stop responding.

I believe Haki is the best option considering Oda left an opportunity for improvement.
Given that he already possesses a powerful devil fruit,
thus, it isn't based on feats, but his Haki is still, in my opinion, inferior to those Hakimans.

I mean, yeah.

He’s got advanced forms of all three hakis. Other characters have shown advanced in one or two, but I don‘t remember anyone else showing it for three.

Kaido has ACoC and FS but didn’t really seem to know about Ryou?
Oden had ACoC and Ryou but no FS
Zoro has ACoC and Ryou but no FS

Chances are Kaido did show all three but it just wasn’t clear (because ACoA and ACoC both do near enough the exact same thing), but Luffy has the best shown so far.

Might be wrong about Kaido though, he could have shown ACoA and I just don’t remember it.
Kaido has some form of ACoA like Kat

I would agree that Luffy is very talented when it comes to haki. However he still lacks the experience needed to be the best. Shanks is still the best CoC user. Of that I am certain after seeing what he can do in Wano. Luffy still has to improve his Armament. Even his regular hardening has 2 levels based on what Katakuri showed.

Agreed. Luffy has the best haki feats so far but I don't personally think that he has reached the peak of haki just yet. Shanks still has better CoC than Luffy.
I agree Shanks has a lot more to show

I would agree that Luffy is very talented when it comes to haki. However he still lacks the experience needed to be the best. Shanks is still the best CoC user. Of that I am certain after seeing what he can do in Wano. Luffy still has to improve his Armament. Even his regular hardening has 2 levels based on what Katakuri showed.
Shanks does win in CoC but he doesn’t have the feats in CoA or CoO to be considered better than Luffy. I’m purely basing this off of feats shown. I’m sure some characters will show more later.

Luffy has advanced CoA I’m sure he can grow but Katakuri doesn’t have any advanced application. Luffy breaking Kaidos scales > Katakuri causing Luffys hands to throb.

We also know that haki blooms in extreme situations so Luffy defeating Kaido gives him more of a boost than Katakuri ever had he lost 2 or 3 times and died if that’s not giving you a haki bloom what is lol

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Mihawk still has yet to show any feats, stop circlejerking him