Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Apparently on Japanese twitter people think Burgess has Urouge's fruit :choppawhat:
Personally, I don't see it since from what we've seen of both there seems to be a bit of a difference.

Urouge's powers seem to be karma based. Since after he took damage he grew bigger and stronger and used a move called "karmatic justice"

Burger seems to be a straightforward stat boost rather than anything that resembles dear Ol' Urouge.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
On Chinese Instagram people think Burgess got Urouge's DF :crazwhat:
fuck off
Personally, I don't see it since from what we've seen of both there seems to be a bit of a difference.

Urouge's powers seem to be karma based. Since after he took damage he grew bigger and stronger and used a move called "karmatic justice"

Burger seems to be a straightforward stat boost rather than anything that resembles dear Ol' Urouge.
carrot is in 1064 on the ship
Post automatically merged:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
But at the end It's Hard power which dictates Superiority.
Also I believe chinese has the potential to surpass japan it's just the issue of translation and availability.
Really?
Even Kingdom, a Chinese history is run by the Japs

I do agree tho, China has the potential anime like scissors seven is pretty good

but Chinese animation style isn't standardize and vary from one another and people often confuse China with Japan:kobeha:

C

Cruxroux

Really?
Even Kingdom, a Chinese history is run by the Japs

I do agree tho, China has the potential anime like scissors seven is pretty good

but Chinese animation style isn't standardize and vary from one another and people often confuse China with Japan:kobeha:
Becuz of the communist party. You really can't go sayin shit about your country which would disrespect them at Ridiclous level. like opium stuff and humiliation and that being converted into anime to global viewers. Chinnese would never allow such stuffs.

On contrary. Japan Has no shame left (I mean it's good to showcase their history but It's more or less US statelite state).

Japan doesn't tell us about the atrocities they did as well. It's a problem in my country as well , Like they can't even produce a movie factfully because it would bring shame to them , which is ridiculous.

Messing with history is straight out Whitewashing certain people images.
It may not sound as a big reason but that's the reality. Japan has that freedom.

ALso why their animation isn't standardized is because of the viewers they target. I really don't think so they target people on global scale rather their country only. I barely see any chinese movie or anime in comparison to Hollywood or japan or any south asian produce entertainment materials.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
shit about your country which would disrespect them at Ridiclous level. like opium stuff and humiliation and that being converted into anime to global viewers. Chinnese would never allow such stuffs.
I agree. It means artists are restricted and need to operate outside the * government is bad* paradigm which is bad since most people like story of good people vs evil government like One piece.
On contrary. Japan Has no shame left (I mean it's good to showcase their history but It's more or less US statelite state).
It's better being *satellite* state yet still economically fully developed and rich rather than *fully independent* run by wannabe dictators or autocrats who turn the country into shithole and blame past colonialists for all evil lols.

Messing with history is straight out Whitewashing certain people images.
It may not sound as a big reason but that's the reality. Japan has that freedom.
I agree. Movies especially about history is always about geo-politics and political agenda. In other words, propaganda.

whitewashing is seems like balancing between being proud of heritage but keep in line with modern values

ALso why their animation isn't standardized is because of the viewers they target. I really don't think so they target people on global scale rather their country only. I barely see any chinese movie or anime in comparison to Hollywood or japan or any south asian produce entertainment materials.
Nah I think the Chinese industry is targeting the world audience, maybe it's not done properly or due to conflicting values. People just lack interest in Chinese culture or sometimes the geo-politics anti-china sentiment but ironically foreigners made china product like Kingdom or games based on China historical period received huge success lol