Lol I forgot about pizzaro. I'm curious if they killed Gecko moria or not now? His fruit in the right hands is great.
Nightmare modes for titanic captains would be otherworldly.

They might not even kill him, it's not like Moria has a choice, unless he refused then there's really only one way for him - death. His df fits them too, and they will probably make some real good use of his power.

They might not even kill him, it's not like Moria has a choice, unless he refused then there's really only one way for him - death. His df fits them too, and they will probably make some real good use of his power.
Only two to three people in Blackbeard's crew lack a DF left (Pizzaro and Vasco)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

Never even thought of that... the BB Pirates being able to use Nightmare Mode is terrifying. I've wondered how Blackbeard could possibly beat Shanks, and this seems like a legitimate possibility. Fits Blackbeard, too: stealing other people's shadows for power.

Never even thought of that... the BB Pirates being able to use Nightmare Mode is terrifying. I've wondered how Blackbeard could possibly beat Shanks, and this seems like a legitimate possibility. Fits Blackbeard, too: stealing other people's shadows for power.
Perfect opportunity to steal shadows from RHP to boost them and their haki possibly

Perhaps that's why he aimed to take over Pirate Island too, all those pirate crews joining him in the end stealing their shadows