Aye, which makes me wonder if hes gonna show up in this arc or a later one. Guess hes a real wildcard right now lol.
I think he’s going to interfere in the fight between Law and Blackbeard and potentially fight with Law.

We know that Fujitora “personally suffered” at the hands of one of the warlords.

I’ve had a theory for a long time that said warlord is Blackbeard but idk
Post automatically merged:

Most likely Akainu already removed that once he realised that it was pointless
I think he’s going after Law and due to proximity will wind up joining/interfering in the fight

G

Gorosei Informer

I think he’s going to interfere in the fight between Law and Blackbeard and potentially fight with Law.

We know that Fujitora “personally suffered” at the hands of one of the warlords.

I’ve had a theory for a long time that said warlord is Blackbeard but idk

I think he’s going after Law and due to proximity will wind up joining/interfering in the fight
Ahhh that would be awesome! Law being an ex-Warlord would make this kinda ironic or fitting somehow too? Maybe Fujitora might know about the Rocky Port Incident and regard both BB and Law abusing the Warlord system too and thus justifying the abolishment of it that he fought for too ofc? (To think of it, Fuji should know about the incident actually as an Admiral especially ofc? But even as a Marine anyway?)

If he ends up where Law and Blackbeard are, that would be extremely hype for real!

:lumazed::fujilaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I guess this isn't the first time Law and BB have met. They were both involved in Rocky port. So Law might know BB's abilities and vice versa.
Yet his first reaction was to escape under water :kayneshrug:

It's one thing if it does get revealed that she went back to Zou.

It would be hell if she gets Ls like that after the fact.

If her story goes the Zou route I hope she gets some good moments. Please Oda, let her do something...
:peperain:
She will be shown taking lead of Zou and contribution in final war as Grand fleet

Anything more is just wishful thinking, Pot

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Why does everyone assume blackbeard was at rocky port if anything he inferred koby and law weakened wang zhi enough to for him to claim hachinosu for himself later on

Reborn

My call for the future events of op:

-law lose
-blackbeard capture him
-Kuzan save pudding, koby and Law and go to the revolutionary HQ with all of them except Koby.
-Blackbeard will go for robin and it will force the fight with the sh
-Law joining the revolutionary will be the start of the final arc
:endthis:
Why BB need robin when he already kidnapped pudding?

i wonder how bb was able to sense laws submarine so far underwater...................

hmmmmmmm

Anyway it isnt to shocking since coby sensed a submarine underwater during the reverie when he told helmeppo about it............

wait a minute.......

so Blackbeard and Kobys Haki > Hancocks Haki > Devon, Vasco Shot, Yamakaji, helmeppos haki
more like coby haki = boas haki.

bb needed his fruit to prevent the other members of his crew turning into stone since he said most of his crew not all of them

Reborn

Why does everyone assume blackbeard was at rocky port if anything he inferred koby and law weakened wang zhi enough to for him to claim hachinosu for himself later on
I read a theory and it goes like this....

Law planned the rocky port incident and lured the pirates of pirate island at rocky port.

Why rocky port? Because if we go by name then it's seem like a trading station and one plot Oda consistently touched is underworld network and trading.

Now, BB being there could be because of Wang zhi and him having some info regarding Rocks.

But why coby was there? Now theory gave two explanations

1) Coby is member of SWORDS and was investigating underground trading...

2)Or law is actually a double agent and conspired with SWORDs to take on the pirates.

Now, we know law took hearts of 100 pirates and he can only do so by using shambles in his room and it could be possible that citizens were collateral damage in this action along with the destruction event would have caused. Here comes coby into the mix..

But wang zhi was too much to handle for them and BB stepped in and they could have collaborated to defeat Wang zhi