It is thought, I am not sure if it's healthy for a kid to hate his parents:endthis:
its not healthy for a kid to not have guidance into being an adult. We have alot of human beings who love their parents but are sick people or people whom arent accountable.

my dad made it clear to me when he raised me "my mission isnt for you to love me since there will be times that you may hate me for being strict with you in terms of being accountable etc. My job is for you to grow up and beome decent human being".

C

Cruxroux

its not healthy for a kid to not have guidance into being an adult. We have alot of human beings who love their parents but are sick people or people whom arent accountable.

my dad made it clear to me when he raised me "my mission isnt for you to love me since there will be times that you may hate me for being strict with you in terms of being accountable etc. My job is for you to grow up and beome decent human being".
I think y'all missed the very basic steps.
Or maybe you didn't, don't know Not a parent yet.

@MonochromeYoru I re-evaluated your arguments and I think you were right.

Law won't get negged. Oda won't do him like this. At Max, it will be low/midd diff. So yeah I agree with you
Why you playin bonbon? Don't back away now. And i said it'll be a high-extreme diff. Honestly, i even see a chance for Law to almost beat BB only for some treachery from BB's crew to happen and Law get defeated. :lawbepo: