Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement is true when you have a chance in a fight... this is Sanji vs Doffy all over again... you may have strong and kinda effective attacks to some extent, but the power gap is too huge that you won’t have the opportunity to grow stronger.
I'm pretty sure at least Franky woulde able to give a fight with the Franky Shogun. He still never fought all out with it, only toyed with his opponents.

You realize that currently as it stands, you can come up with a number of reasons for why he wasn't there right?

- Drake told him to stop because he was destroying the Capital

- Sanji leaves because Drake and Hawkins show up, figuring a 3 on 1 with 2 supernova would be too much

2 off the top of my head in 2 seconds of thought. I'm sure others can come up with better reasons.

Stop assuming P1 was defeated until we know for sure lmao
Where was he during Yasu's execution

So now that it is revealed that 2 of the Tobbi Roppo are females, I stand by my assessment last week that, Luffy, Law and Kidd will fight Kaido. The new monster trio Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe will fight the calamities (although I don't know about Sanji anymore after his performance against Page One), and the rest of the 6 Straw Hats will fight the flying six. Luffy might also have another 1v1 fight before his fight against Kaido.

So the matchups I choose are:

Luffy vs another beast pirate member as a warmup before fighting kaido
Luffy, Kidd, Law vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen MAYBE (although after his performance against Page One, i no longer have confidence)
Jinbe vs Jack

Robin vs female flying 6 member 1v1
Franky vs flying 6 member 1v1
Brook vs flying 6 member 1v1

Chopper vs flying 6 member 1v1
Ussop vs flying 6 member 1v1
Nami vs female flying 6 member 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.