I don't count shit like that, civilians are ants.
Cool still doesn't make sense since going based off of that boa has zero skill since she was only able to ever defeat fodder and has not bested someone that was high tier.

Bignom on paper has also not ever defeated any one of note.

Hell I can go through a list of high and top tiers who I guess don't have skill based on your argument on what yoi define skill as lol.

Hence why your view on "skill" is vastly flawed

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah it's fact, doflamingo tricked the whole world while Blackbeard's half backed plan ended with him getting neg diffed 3 times:endthis:
I guess you don't understand the planning behind every BB moves and how he moved from nobody to yonkou
Whereas doffy remained a warlord

Blackbeard slander post gonna come out dont make me
:beckmoji:
If your ass is so free then sure :kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cool still doesn't make sense since going based off of that boa has zero skill since she was only able to ever defeat fodder and has not bested someone that was high tier.

Bignom on paper has also not ever defeated any one of note.

Hell I can go through a list of high and top tiers who I guess don't have skill based on your argument on what yoi define skill as lol.

Hence why your view on "skill" is vastly flawed
You are too fixated on Coby. He is not Garp or Sengoku or any OG Admiral of this era. Drop it.

Be thankful if he will be stronger than Smoker.

Listen, no one gives a fuck if he can save fodder from the shockwaves of someone fighting someone.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SAVING CIVILIANS?

No one.

Next.

You are too fixated on Coby. He is not Garp or Sengoku or any OG Admiral of this era. Drop it.

Be thankful if he will be stronger than Smoker.

Listen, no one gives a fuck if he can save fodder from the shockwaves of someone fighting someone.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SAVING CIVILIANS?

No one.

Next.
Cool you are to fixated on trying to explain an opinion of yours that you :

1. Know is vastly flawed hence why you are now running away from your own argument

2. Based off of my response are now unable to quantify your previously statement.

3. Yes I am grateful that he will be stronger than Smoker. However you fail to understand that he is also set up to be at EOS an actual problem lol

He protected civilians from threats. Those threats were pirates.

Bigmom is know for protecting and defending her territory from pirates.

Boa is known as the empress from protecting her island and people from threats. Those threats are pirates.

So again based on what you stated known of these characters have "Skill" since known of them bested relevant powerful characters lol