Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Thats what i gathered from the last few pages
But why?

I don't think people in last few pages were shitting on women..

They made it clear that domestic abuse can't be tolerated but they are right when they said one must hear the truth from other party before reaching to any conclusion.

She could be telling the truth or faking it (happens a lot) so before reaching to the conclusion one must hear both parties.

If she really suffered from domestic violence then regardless of how she was - scammer or not, she deserves justice

But why?

They made it clear that domestic abuse can't be tolerated but they are right when they said one must hear the truth from other party before reaching to any conclusion.

She could be telling the truth or faking it (happens a lot) so before reaching to the conclusion one must hear both parties.

If she really suffered from domestic violence then regardless of how she was - scammer or not, she deserves justice
I guess it IS true that wisdom comes with baldness :crazwhat:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
But why?

They blamed her for not just leaving, they blamed her for scamming even though she wanted to tell everyone she was married

there was no scam

Status
Not open for further replies.