Buggy hasn't been done right.

Moriah hasn't been done right.

You are now assuming that doffy and moriah will be done justice. But have an issue with me assuming based on the narrative that they won't be done justice? Interesting

The marines weren't hence why the Kuja pirates stated that they were coming closer snd closer into the island. The same marines were fighting and pushing through for days. So that point of your is also factually incorrect.

If oda really wanted to show boa as a strong warlord he would have had her low diff coby the same way doffy low diffed smoker. Ain't that hard to understand
Buggy absolutely has been done right. He has been true to his portrayal and character since day 1.

Moriah still had the Kaido hype in the past. Oda could have just let him die in marine ford. But he didn't. He clearly has some purpose.

Doffy as a villain was done spectacularly. He is the front runner for the best villain in one piece along with croco.

Coby was inside the island when BB used his gura gura on the marine ships. And We know that none of the Boa sisters were fighting at all. So coby bled from Amazon lily fodder. Also, he says " the navy is not looking for a fight". That's basically admitting defeat lol. Coming to her island and telling her to please stop fighting and surrender.

They weren't fighting for days at all. They were fighting amazon lily fodder and pushed through a little. But none of the Kuja top combatants were fighting at all.

And Boa, the moment she entered the battle field, changed it completely in favor of the Kuja. She basically turned every marine to stone. And before she could do more, BB arrived. And she still turned 2 of BBp commander to stone lol. BB said that if he let go of his df cancelling power, she would turn him to stone too. A YONKO. That's high praise.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is a one-trick pony hack
Soemone even pointed out how Rob Lucci and one guy from Brooks former crew also look like Kyros lol.

But yeah this explains why even I was feeling mostly indifferent to the Bonney Kuma storyline so far. Oda is just recycling/repeating himself so much, doing the narrative version of echoing or w/e.

I was saying to a friend how I'd prefer Bonney to have been Kumas mother and thus the tragedy of seeing her son in that state and maybe sacrificing himself to save his mother and country, maybe she potentially had set him up with or encouraged him to join the Revolutionaries before and that led to him become a WG slave/dog somehow.

I feel it would have been a much better angle and storyline than just another literal princess with a persecuted royal father/king father or w/e and thus damsel in distress storyline.

I was worried Oda would drop the ball with Bonney and in my honest opinion he has. The only female Supernova and this is her storyline? Sigh.

Classic Oda in the way possible. Him and his misogny and "motherphobia" and such lmao.

Piratefolk was also saying they felt indifferent to Bonneys storyline atm and they even showed how Bonneys crying panel was so similar to Robins I Want To Live one and that this just feels like Oda rehashing previous storylines, including recent ones with Wano and especially Dressrosa too.

Honestly, I'm surprised Oda didn't pull a similar stunt with Pudding and whoever her father is in WCI but we had Chiffon and Lola with Pound, so I guess close enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Soemone even pointed out how Rob Lucci and one guy from Brooks former crew also look like Kyros lol.

But yeah this explains why even I was feeling mostly indifferent to the Bonney Kuma storyline so far. Oda is just recycling/repeating himself so much, doing the narrative version of echoing or w/e.

I was saying to a friend how I'd prefer Bonney to have been Kumas mother and thus the tragedy of seeing her son in that state and maybe sacrificing himself to save his mother and country, maybe she potentially had set him up with or encouraged him to join the Revolutionaries before and that led to him become a WG slave/dog somehow.

I feel it would have been a much better angle and storyline than just another literal princess with a persecuted royal father/king father or w/e and thus damsel in distress storyline.

I was worried Oda would drop the ball with Bonney and in my honest opinion he has. The only female Supernova and this is her storyline? Sigh.

Classic Oda in the way possible.
and it doesnt get worse that shonen encourages this tbh. Oda could do so much more but we will see if this might be rehash or something new (Plus it doesnt make sense why tf would she turn a 180 crybaby over something that physically looks like her father and made much worse that she know/has to know that's a pacifista).