No you can't debate Midd being stronger.
Midd's feats are worse than Sanji's.

Zoro stomps him worse than he stomps Law
Dude won't even be able to see Zoro blitz and kill him
In my eyes Midd is in even worse position than Law but the only thing that puts him or will put him ahead of Law is CoC and because he is not a swordsman he might be stronger than Zoro eos idc, but for Law's situation its just retarted to engage in an argument because he is a fucking swordsman.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Now you are just dishing out verbal diarrhea lmao
aren’t u known for this??

Must hurt that 99% of the fanbase don't give two shits about the garbage irrelevant ass "Fight" between Low/Midd/Bombs/Hole and CoCless Big Meme ya'll been gassing for months:funky:

If Zoro was put in nearly as embarrassing a situation..I'd stop being his fan :myman:
Law taking over Zoro Second spot in “official polls” not embarrassing enough? Despite 600+ chapter worth of development, Law in 2 arcs with similar panel time dethroned zoro “officially”
:kobeha:

In my eyes Midd is in even worse position than Law but the only thing that puts him or will put him ahead of Law is CoC and because he is not a swordsman he might be stronger than Zoro eos idc, but for Law's situation its just retarted to engage in an argument because he is a fucking swordsman.
The possibility of Usopp Surpassing Kaido EoS Is higher than Midd surpass Zoro EoS Lmao

I guess i have to do it...

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll eyes, Captivate, Charm and Tail Whip along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close with this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat + high HP pool + Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.
Intredasting

Law taking over Zoro Second spot in “official polls” not embarrassing enough? Despite 600+ chapter worth of development, Law in 2 arcs with similar panel time dethroned zoro “officially”
:kobeha:
Notice how Despite Law "Taking over Zoro" in the eyes of Japanese virgins..he still loses to Marco in a poll?

That tells you how pathetic Law has been in Wano in the eyes of VAST MAJORITY of fans :funky:

"Similar Panel time"
Lmaoo dude didn't Zoro obliterate Law when both were missing an arc?
And then obliterate in global poll too?