Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s why Doffy thought he could claim the world. This truly is the greatest power in the world. The ability to steal DFs, an cheat age itself
:finally:
He could literally be captain ginyu but for other people.

Imagine if bb had this fruit instead of the darkness fruit instead of hunting devil fruits he would be hunting powerful bodies with devil fruits.

Imagine every time his crew meets a stronger opponent he switches their bodies with the bodies of the powerful foes then kills the foes off thag are trapped in his crew members former bodies

Let’s not be foolishness… none of those characters have any case of being capable of resisting Law hax. The Yonko themselves can only resist Law lower end Haki like soul switch/amputee. Why on earth this fodder be able to or assume able to Beyond me

If it wasn’t for the recent Hancock attack BB himself be in question. But that mountain block was sick, I doubt law can do that with CoA yet
Haki mean will, if low don't have coc then he is weak willed and his haki is doo doo:endthis:

He could literally be captain ginyu but for other people.

Imagine if bb had this fruit instead of the darkness fruit instead of hunting devil fruits he would be hunting powerful bodies with devil fruits.

Imagine every time his crew meets a stronger opponent he switches their bodies with the bodies of the powerful foes then kills the foes off thag are trapped in his crew members former bodies
U just gave my EOS main villain law speech
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.