What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB blocked amputate ....
I guess bb haki was enough.

Law will need awakening .
Ya

Law bois aren't realising that BB blocked/countered Law ability which cut vergo and that factory in PH with ease.

Even with Law awakening, BB will demolish law as BB has one df to negate his ability and one to land strike..and, if oda really want to show BB awakening here then law is a goner

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He will interfere only if someone else came in

BB vs law will happen one vs one and I don't see law pushing BB more than mid diff.

If oda really wants to hype BB more then take it low diff. Law served his purpose more or less anyway.
Mid-diff is something most of us can agree upon. Law is a popular character and he just came out of a fight with another Emperor as a winner regardless of how it happened. So low diff is kinda low for someone like him. The captain's trio and Zoro are now at a stage where they could challenge the top tiers on their own and put up a fight.

Law in particular is by far one of the best match-ups for BB from the devil's fruit users. He's definitely not getting negged and he definitely isn't pushing BB to anywhere near extreme diff either.

Status
Not open for further replies.