What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You will eat your words. Prepare for quoting hell and a ton of notifications.
I am always prepared to eat my word but I do not see why I should in this case. Why are you guys even obsessed about Law being as good as the literal main pirate villain of the series? I am just being realistic. If it's just about looking good, Law's gonna look way better than Yamato looked against Kaido IMO. You're not paying attention if you think Oda's going to sacrifice BB for Law.

If Law's gonna be blindsided by Shiryu, then the farthest Law can get is catching BB with a surprise and getting owned before or as soon as he lands a big hit on BB. He's totally capable of doing that much to BB. Pushing him to his limits is a completely different monster.

If Law does pressure BB to the point of BB needing help, then I'll eat my words. If what I said above^ is what happens, then you're wrong.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dude. You know oda won't let Law die.

And the world outside doesn't know Law killed a yonko. So there's no hype.

If Law isn't gonna die, he won't be captured as well. Cause of he is captured, that means sure death cause of whatever they does for df extraction.

Law is gonna get out of this alive.
You are missing the whole point of this fight then

Law escaping from here makes this whole fight meaningless. Not to mention, law has his crew here. His crew is definitely isn't a match for BBP. So, law can't escape from BBP with his whole crew after getting defeated when he failed to do so even before fight got started.

And, law isn't the kind of person who will leave his crew behind because that will shit on his character and I don't see Oda pulling that.

Only way law and his crew getting escaped makes sense is if someone strong came to save him to engage BB and law somehow finds a way to escape.

And, someone coming to save law as of now seems like less of a possibility. Only person I can think of who can actually pose some threat to BBP is sengoku. If navy shows up then both law and BB would be in bind which once again makes law escaping from here less probable

So, this leave us with only two possibilities - him getting captured or getting killed.

Last edited:
I am always prepared to eat my word but I do not see why I should in this case. Why are you guys even obsessed about Law being as good as the literal main pirate villain of the series? I am just being realistic. If it's just about looking good, Law's gonna look way better than Yamato looked against Kaido IMO. You're not paying attention if you think Oda's going to sacrifice BB for Law.

If Law's gonna be blindsided by Shiryu, then the farthest Law can get is catching BB with a surprise and getting owned before or as soon as he lands a big hit on BB. He's totally capable of doing that much to BB. Pushing him to his limits is a completely different monster.

If Law does pressure BB to the point of BB needing help, then I'll eat my words. If what I said above^ is what happens, then you're wrong.
They want him to be stronger than zoro:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Do you have a proof that ace Vs Blackbeard was a full 1vs1?:endthis:
Yes the narrative

BB told his crew to back away from Ace and they weren't his match.

Then we got Ace vs BB and the final attack which engulf the island and got ended with narrator saying this fight will trigger some big event

Neither base wonder about this irrelevant fodder. He did nothing on WCI, an hiding while Law going 1-1 with his superior.
:seriously:
You seem worried, don't worry Shiryu won't kill Law, there's no hype for Zoro if Shiryu oneshots someone with basic observation. And the irrelevant fodder is BB's Oden/Rayleigh and stronger than a fleet Admiral, levels that Law can only dream about.
See how a Law chapter becomes a Zoro chapter in an instant? :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.