What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is consistently inconsistent. He's doing a lot of improv and thus abusing plot convenience and it shows more so now than it ever did.

Haki was supposed to fix and stabilise one piece not make it worse.

But haki is nowhere near as bad as certain DFs especially post TS and recently too.

Oda is just doing whatever he likes amd convenient for him and the narrative. He even said he doesn't care what we think lately, just writing for fun/his own entertainment or value or whatever.

Why didn't Law show haki usage before? It this how he fucked up Vergo too then? His haki growth must have been amazing post Vergo, Doffy and then Yonkos too.
I've always felt Doffy almost killing I'm should have made him awaken his DF too and I'm glad he has too now, however and whenever it happened too.

Trying to make sense of and add logic to this deliberately nonsensical and inconsistent series is a nightmare though.

There was a post on Piratefolk wondering how Bonney speed blitzed, kicked and apparently hurt post awakening Sun God Nika Pirate Jesus Joyboy Yonko Luffy and they joked she had really sharp shoes or just used haki or something else I forgot lol.

She had to touch people to transform them and thus why she didnt get to age up or de-age Bullet too, not even due to his haki being too strong instead either, like Law saying Kaido and BM had too strong haki for him to use Shambles on them lol...

If she can age or de-age you without touching you, that is too fucking broken indeed. Boas and Sugars fruits were far too broken, even Big Moms too but Boas having almost permanent petrification (can only be reversed by her if she's still alive apparently) is too fucking broken, especially if she's not awakened too.

I love DFs but this is fucking absurdity in the worst way. Haki feels like it's better written and more grounded and stable now, although Shanks haki moment was a little ridiculous but still fair as he's a Yonko and the haki god/hakiman ofc lmao.
We saw law did haki more than once and of course his Haki grow .
Haki get strong in battle to the death and Law now come from fighting 2 yonko .

It's my headcannon but I do think BB will get to laugh tale first and might be our next PK.

And, then Luffy will take him out to get the throne making BB realise he isn't the one Roger was waiting for.

But it's my headcannon lol
This will happen. Blackbeard will be luffys ultimate rival. However he might not be final villain .

Ayoooo? I definetly thought "Skip Piece" was about to happen happy to see more Law vs BB also (we see the Powers of Laws Crew) like Bro? Tf can they do? They about to get walked. Jean Beart Merchants in full Theory Mode now. Law + his Crew is sadly about to get whopped
:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

BB vs luffy at ID was brief showing and luffy didn't even actually understood how yami works.

Not to mention, we haven't seen awakening of yami yet.

Also, look at this

Yami BB made Luffy bleed in one punch.

With gura and stronger haki, luffy will take some serious damages despite being rubber because his rubber attributes will be negated by two factors and not one - haki and yami
I think he permanently scarred Shanks without a DF too. Adv CoC maybe? Certainly hypes him up too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Seeing how he brought some big manpower he probably plans to use heart pirates as hostage to force Law to use the surgery.

Or if he wont kill him, and his crew. Steal his df and have someone else from BB's lower undrrlings do it, he has plenty of allied pirates to use for his convenience in pirate island like pinkbeard.

The Immortal Pirate King with awakened Yami + Gura + Adv Haki :steef:
Ssshhhhh your post will give anxiety to law fans who already having hard time since last chapter knowing their Boi is next victim:milaugh:

Btw, yes

If Oda really pulled that Immortal surgery thing on BB then BB hype will be on next level with his strong haki and 3 DFs

At least Law has a kill to his name.

Zoro gang, how we coping rn? :pepecafe:
The hero crew don't kill people and it's volcano who has a kill on his name:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Ssshhhhh your post will give anxiety to law fans who already having hard time since last chapter knowing their Boi is next victim:milaugh:

Btw, yes

If Oda really pulled that Immortal surgery thing on BB then BB hype will be on next level with his strong haki and 3 DFs
Strong haki, warra confirmed coc for him:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think he permanently scarred Shanks without a DF too. Adv CoC maybe? Certainly hypes him up too.
Ya he did scar Shanks without having yami.

That's why many speculated that he already have another df. This is somewhat becomes evident from what Marco said - BB has abnormal body at MF. Thing is Marco never met Yami BB so marco statement was about BB without yami.

Or it could be haki too

I really hate Oda's lazy ass handling of Low and Midd and their crews

Like through out Wano Low and Mid ate shit..looked like complete chumps on the roof top admitted they can't do anything against Kaido

Then randomly both pulled awakening out their asses

Then Oda went out of his way to hype up Luffy and his Nica form..still gave him equal bounty as Low and Midd

Now Bepo who was portrayed as caroot's equal..a Random Slave from Sabaody and Two Jebronis are "Showing" Abilities and competing with Blackbeard pirates.

Like IDGAF, I would support Law if he was actually portrayed properly.

But Oda's retarded ass is flip flopping, drawing what ever the fuck he feels like he needs to draw without consistency at all.

Now a 500 Berry Mascot and 4 more misfits are meant to compete with an emperors Crew.

WHAT AN ACTUAL FUCK LODA??
They gonna get demolished soon, don't worry.
It makes no sense that these bums can compete with BB's pirates.
Indeed if they were portrayed to be somehow strong against the beast pirates sure but they didn't do shit and were reduced to fighting fodder in the background.

And if Law can push BB to a high diff fight, it's really bad for BB's hype

Ayoooo? I definetly thought "Skip Piece" was about to happen happy to see more Law vs BB also (we see the Powers of Laws Crew) like Bro? Tf can they do? They about to get walked. Jean Beart Merchants in full Theory Mode now. Law + his Crew is sadly about to get whopped
:josad:
I am actually glad laws crew got their break however they will lose and beg strawhat pirates to save their captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.