What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard updates are always great and us getting to see Teach vs Law is amazing. Hopefully all significant battles from here on out get the Ace vs Teach treatment rather than off-panelling. I have faith Law won't disappoint. He still has to find about more about the 'D' and it's significance.

Aokiji being a member is cool but kinda weird if he's the 10th Titanic Captain since that person was mentioned long ago and so was Aokiji being an affiliate, nothing impressive about having them be the same person. Or perhaps Aokiji just got his own position now and the 10th is still a seperate person.

Always nice seeing Dragon but I have high expectations for the dude. Panels of him or even Akainu just reaction to stuff is getting kinda tiring but I know they'll show off when the time comes.

You see what you did there ? You instantly wrote a better scenario that even Loda couldnt come up with. Knowing him he could think about an explanation and his team will search around the forums so he can deliver it in a year or two with some random fb.
There are certainely many who could have made better uses of Big Mom, Smoothie, Compote, Pudding, and of the rest of the BMP than Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.