What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know what a secret agent is?? Kuzan is either a Revo or a member of SWORD
We know he’s not sword helmeppo was panicking because BB pirates kidnapped Coby. Yet no one in sword said it was being taken care of by kuzan just that they couldn’t afford trying to get him back.

And a revo? Based on???

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not a single Zoro fan actually believes that Shiryu pushes Kuzan to high diff.
If....and I say if Kuzan is really tenth TC of BB and we know shiryu is number two based on that cover of Second strongest so what you gonna make out of it

That feat over Shanks could be because of him already having df or his haki. Things aren't sure about this.

And, yes he needs mastery over df lol

He pulled something basic at MF that doesn't mean he doesn't need mastery over df especially to have gura awakening which takes time.

So, as time passed since TS, his stats definitely improved because thats just basic shonen logic for a future antagonist who was running parallel to MC in covering grounds to get the throne
Except when this antagonist was hyped by Shanks as someone who has always been powerful lol. Base Teach is commander level solely due to base stats
Something basic? He literally pulled the same exact feats Whitebeard did. Df mastery does increase his power, but the percentage is a minute fraction. So gura is an easy to use fruit, he already pulled Wb level feats, clashed with Sengoku and had a full month to get a better feel with it. After 2 years this mastery gives him 5-10% more power if I’m being generous.

Dont delete, here is why there is no way she doesn't know about BMs state: vivre cards

Her children have her Vivre Card, in chapter 934 they knew she didn't drown because her VC was still intact. There's no way Pudding or Toto kingdom in general don't know about her state weeks after...
Wasn't it forbidden to possess Big Mom's vivrecard on Totland? :choppawhat:
I always thought Perospero got his from Nami.

Status
Not open for further replies.