What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
So BB Pirates were running from pre-TS Akainu but Shiryu is stronger than Aokiji?

No thanks, I'll wait for the "fake member" cope :gokulaugh:
aokiji bounty is lower 2.2B:josad::josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

Probably Zoro bounty is bigger than aokiji (yc2)
Zoro>aokiji:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Beckman is stronger than kizaru and Shyriu is stronger than him so it's normal than he is stronger than aokiji
Shyriu>Beckman=akainu>admirals:kayneshrug:

Bogard

You can't win
I am saying there is nothing suggesting so.

And, ya kuzan and Augur invaded chocola town but that's just one town - not WCI and we don't know they took PG or not.
It's implied though. It's the point of Oda linking the cover story of Pudding getting captured(only one who can read Road Poneglyphs) on Blackbeard's ship with the current battle with Law over the poneglyphs. Law's reply to Blackbeard's about poneglyphs was even the fact that "winner takes all"

So obviously Blackbeard also got at least one Road Poneglyph copy in the meanwhile

No lol

Ace was already hell popular even during MF
Yeah and he died during MF, you're only proving my point. Ace wasn't that popular before when he was just Luffy's brother who exists in the story. His death is the reason of his increased popularity because Oda developed and fleshed out his character exactly for that moment. Before that there was... not that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.