What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop jumping to the conclusion when you don't even know the difference between trolling and being serious.

Sanji being Number 4 is a gag done by oda not me.

Everyone knows he is third strongest.
Im just pointing out ur clear bias why u getting mad, i dont see people here that said zoro was 4th before new bounties, u can believe what u want ur not oda so dont think if sanji somehow fights aokiji shiryu is stronger then him because he will never be.

Idk man considering Mihawk just by farting can cut Marine Ford sized Iceberg by just after effect of his casual nameless slash, EXTREMELY TINY CHUNK of which Akainu needs signature DAIFUNKA to destroy..

Akainu going all out on an island for 10 days will do a lot more than just Island level damage lmao
Jozu was able to deflect at Mihawk's serious slash at WB. Do you think Jozu would also be able to shrug off DAIFUNKA like Mihawk's attack?

BB had just got those abilities
In an hour Blackbeard pulled off Whitebeard level feats of Gura, and he was already rocking the yami. In the span of a month he should be pretty used to it, and for base stats we already know he was commander level and already traumatized Shanks.
They were confirmed yonko by the Gorosei and they simply needed to amass territory to achieve it
So unless you're suggesting post ts Shiryu can make 2 devil fruit Blackbeard + pre ts Shiryu + rest of their crew piss themselves so bad they forget to grab their hostage, you can kindly fuck off lmao

Bro, this makes absolutely zero fucking sense. If Law lands attacks using his fruit how does it confirm that Zoro can do worse ?
Uhh because
A) Zoro Had counters Blackbeard..Yami will give him even more damage
B) Zoros Speed is far above Law's as shown in Roof Top..Low can not land hits on Hybrid Kaido without distraction
C) Zoros Haki is far above Law's
D) Zoros damage out put is far above Law's

Law's DF speed is slow enough to be reacted by fucking Doffy.

He couldn't even land real hits on Meme without Kidd distraction.

Zoro doesn't need that..even with 30 broken bones he blitzed the fuck out of her.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Im just pointing out ur clear bias why u getting mad, i dont see people here that said zoro was 4th before new bounties, u can believe what u want ur not oda so dont think if sanji somehow fights aokiji shiryu is stronger then him because he will never be.
I didn't quote you, you did so it's clear who felt insecure enough to jump in lol:milaugh:

Also, who isn't bias here. Everyone over here is somewhat bias towards their fav. So, don't pull this bias card in front of me.

Shiryu is number 2 and it's clear. And, my point was if Oda showed Kuzan as Tenth TC then shiryu matching kuzan could be a thing because Oda dropped that cover of Number 2 in the crew after Kuzan joined.

:kayneshrug:

And you still thought I was downplaying Law for saying he can't block GGnM with his level of Haki? Tell me you're joining :sus:
:kayneshrug: A downplay is a downplay.

First Law has his sword so even if Teach grabs him, he will be able to get out.

Second Law's haki is strong enough to mitigate the damage by blocking GGnm

Status
Not open for further replies.