What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point of it all is that time skip power levels are far above pre-skip levels, for example, current Zoro would make pre-skip SHP run away and even forget about playing pirates again, so the BBP from 2 years ago running from Akainu but Shiryu now being stronger is not that shocking for me given what Oda has done to the power system.
Are you really comparing pre skip SHPs with post marineford BBPs
Even before his fruits Blackbeard was someone hyped by Shanks, he mentions that he wasn't off guard when he received the scars and that Teach has always been strong but was hiding under Whitebeard's shadow ready for the perfect chance.
He then recieved the strongest logia + strongest paramecia, a world busting one at that. He pulled Wb gura feats day one so a month is enough to get used to a braindead devil fruit. Shiryu was compared to Magellan, someone strong enough to make Crocodile, Jimbo and an army of level 6 prisoners escape him. SHPs were low diffed by pacifista, do you understand how braindead you are

Big Mom obviously isn't dead :memehm:
Pudding was kidnapped when the Wano arc was still in progress, so she had no way of knowing the state of Big Mom's vivre card

If I had to guess, I'd say Linlin is permanently Olin now and is chilling on some deserted island somewhere

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So, weevil.

BB and Law will have an extreme diff fight. And then, Weevil will show up, forcing BBP to retreat.
Lmao

Law won't force BB to extreme. Dude alreday got his first attack countered as if it was nothing. He should start pulling awakening rn because anything short of this would be just boring for BB lmao

Also, BB wont retreat seeing weevil. Oda won't pull this BB retreat thing for two reasons

1)He already did it just few chapters ago so don't expect oda to repeat it

2)BB vs law fight is getting good build up so oda has something bigger in his mind

So Kuzan really is a Blackbeard Pirate? That changes a lot of things.
So then Luffy Vs Blackbeard , Zoro Vs Shiryuu and Sanji Vs Aokiji? Aokiji did hit on Nami in his introduction but man….. it’s hard to imagine Shiryuu being stronger than Aokiji. Or maybe Sanji will fight Shiryuu? And Zoro will fight Aokiji? idek at this point. Shiryuu is gonna have to defeat an Admiral if Oda wants people to believe he’s above Aokiji.

G

Gorosei Informer

I’d like Sengokus Buddha fruit.

Blackbeards body type would be interesting since the Buddha statues all have large guts

Thematically, a dark Buddha vs the monkey king would be a good way to conclude Luffys journey to Raftel

Power wise, a human human fruit with the power of shockwaves combined with earthquakes and darkness would be a cool combo
Oh yeah thats true, plus hes associated with laughing and being jolly like the Buddha! A Dark/Evil Buddha would be such an interesting and unique twist, very bold of Oda!

Ties in with the Journey to the West influences as you said too ofc, Wukong Luffy vs Evil Buddha Blackbeard lol. I know Kidd is meant to represent the Demon Ox King or w/e but maybe Kaido could too?

Thats quite an idea too, shockwaves with earthquakes and darkness, damn...Plus with the Buddhas golden statue form or w/e, that would help BB with his increased pain sensitvity or w/e he has? Takes more damage than usual? Durability might be his biggest issue before a fruit like this too?

Buddha has all kinds of crazy powers too potentially, especially if it awakens into the actual Buddha? Rather than just being more like the Buddha Statue although its a Zoan though?
  • Daibutsu (大仏?) is the Japanese term, often used informally, for large statues of Buddha, in particular Japanese Buddha statuary.
  • In the Viz Manga it is called the Human-Human Fruit, Model: Buddha
  • It is unknown if the transformation used during the Summit War of Marineford is his hybrid form or his full transformation
  • In One Piece: Burning Blood, it is claimed in the Hito Hito no Mi Keyword Log entry (which covers both the standard model and Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu) that this fruit bestows the abilities of a superhuman, such as a massive body and superlative brain.
  • This was the last Zoan-type Devil Fruit, as well as the last Devil Fruit overall, to be revealed in the series before the timeskip.
Since it was the last DF revealed before the timeskip, maybe it will return in the endgame of post TS and thus OP overall in a similar way with Blackbeard? Hence why we're hardly seen what the fruit is capable of/being used so far too?

Status
Not open for further replies.