What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about bounty anymore for me.

BB already clashed with sengoku at MF so oda pulling this for BB to get his df could really happen.

And, it will the good edition to his dark dark fruit and against Nika

But yeah BB needs some hype and I don't see law fitting that bill. So, sengoku would be best match for this
Plus we’ve seen how much BB low key reveres the older generation so the DF of a man who could fight Primebeard and Roger is pretty fitting for him

In an hour Blackbeard pulled off Whitebeard level feats of Gura, and he was already rocking the yami. In the span of a month he should be pretty used to it, and for base stats we already know he was commander level and already traumatized Shanks.
They were confirmed yonko by the Gorosei and they simply needed to amass territory to achieve it
So unless you're suggesting post ts Shiryu can make 2 devil fruit Blackbeard + pre ts Shiryu + rest of their crew piss themselves so bad they forget to grab their hostage, you can kindly fuck off lmao
You seem to have some anger problems man, is everything OK?

The point of it all is that time skip power levels are far above pre-skip levels, for example, current Zoro would make pre-skip SHP run away and even forget about playing pirates again, so the BBP from 2 years ago running from Akainu but Shiryu now being stronger is not that shocking for me given what Oda has done to the power system.

Also Teach and the crew were not pissing themselves as your implying, its well established by now that Teach never takes on fights that might cause him to lose his men without him getting something in exchange, even if he ends up winning Teach has been shown not to take fights like that, that's why he didn't fight Rayleigh and Hancock because even if he would win he would still end up losing his manpower, pretty sure BBP{ if they tried they would have beat Akainu but lost a lot of men, and for what a ship?

It seems you very much are in love with the admirals but doing so at the expense of disregarding manga facts is just idiotic my guy

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
If you can dual an Admiral/Yonkou level enemy for a decent period of time, I put you in YC1.

Queen can't actually fight Big Mom, she wrecked him 1v1.

Jozu shrugged off Mihawk's attack, Vista kept Mihawk busy, Marco clashed with Kizaru... so, I have them all at YC1-level.

I have Yamato a little higher than all three, as well, since she was able to handle Kaido for a decent amount of time without taking any great damage.

buggy is immune to all blades, flat out. hes not a logia. even haki sword strikes are ignored. this is the foundation of his power. you cannot cut him, period. no matter what. if mihawk wanted to, he could just hit him with the flat of his sword and win
Mihawk was about to cut him
No every single DF power can be countered with Haki lol

And Mihawk is like strongest Haki user in the world

Pinkbeard is part of Blackbeard pirates yet he is not titanic captain.

Why so many dumb people legit think Kuzan must be titanic captain because he is part of Blackbeard pirates.
Thinking shyrui > Kuzan must be legit is legit as admiral = commander level .
He is just ally with Blackbeard for his agenda .

Kuzan literally save smoker from doflimingo.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
That's fair. Although I think King and Vista being on the same tier reletively speaking, is a bit of wild take :milaugh:
Yeah, it sounds ridiculous to say it out loud, but, power scaling wise, it makes sense. Vista and King, as Whitebeard and Kaido's swordsmen, should be around similar strength. If Vista knows how to fight King, the fight is a lot different, too.

You seem to have some anger problems man, is everything OK?

The point of it all is that time skip power levels are far above pre-skip levels, for example, current Zoro would make pre-skip SHP run away and even forget about playing pirates again, so the BBP from 2 years ago running from Akainu but Shiryu now being stronger is not that shocking for me given what Oda has done to the power system.

Also Teach and the crew were not pissing themselves as your implying, its well established by now that Teach never takes on fights that might cause him to lose his men without him getting something in exchange, even if he ends up winning Teach has been shown not to take fights like that, that's why he didn't fight Rayleigh and Hancock because even if he would win he would still end up losing his manpower, pretty sure BBP{ if they tried they would have beat Akainu but lost a lot of men, and for what a ship?

It seems you very much are in love with the admirals but doing so at the expense of disregarding manga facts is just idiotic my guy
Bro you re literally saying akainu is weaker than shiliew, your opinion his down right garbage by default:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.