What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
from Redon in PirateKing

"That thing about Big Mom being "dead", take it with a grain of salt.

More than anything because Pudding has not been able to verify if it is true or not. She was kidnapped by Van Auger and Kuzan while Big Mom was in Wanokuni, so she wasn't in Whole Cake Island to find out if the news is true or false (in case any of those who went with Big Mom to Wanokuni to confirm his death, which we don't know either).

Her 3rd eye in this chapter is nothing out of the ordinary, nor is it confirmed that she has awakened her powers. We only see her locked in a cell, as she tells some of Teach's subordinates "If Mom were alive, she would shut you all up."

I guess he must have read or been told about the news that came out in the newspapers about Big Mom having fallen in Wanokuni and he will think that she has died."
So I was right. Next time folks don't jump ahead of yourselves.

She's assuming shit from a newspaper :suresure:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
MC lol
Luffy is a fucking fodder

If Mihawk used one named attack on current Luffy he would die such a horrible death..even Joy Boy fucking Luffy in the ass and pumping hum with all his cum inside won't be able to save him.

Kaido needs be pirate for 30 years..need a crew..a fleet..Yonko title..rocks dick riding to be seen as Mihawk level threat.

His strength alone isn't even half or Mihawks.

If mihawk joining buggys yonko crew gets him 3.6 Billion bounty

Him joining Kaidos yonko crew will give him 5.4 Billion

As WSS >> Yonko is confirmed in manga.
Luffy steps on Mihawk

1. Its obvious that even if Kuzan is the 2nd strongest member of the crew that he wouldn't be on that spread, because he wasn't revealed to be part of BBs crew

2. What does it matter if the strongest guy from one of the most important government facilities is as strong or stronger than an Admiral. They're both "WG hype"

Lmao

Law won't force BB to extreme. Dude alreday got his first attack countered as if it was nothing. He should start pulling awakening rn because anything short of this would be just boring for BB lmao

Also, BB wont retreat seeing weevil. Oda won't pull this BB retreat thing for two reasons

1)He already did it just few chapters ago so don't expect oda to repeat it

2)BB vs law fight is getting good build up so oda has something bigger in his mind
I was just spit balling ideas. I don't think Law needs anyone to save his ass. He will do it himself. Law will high-extreme diff him.

Amputate is literally Law's most basic attack lol. It's just cutting people in a room. And BB had to use Yami powers to counter that. So that's not a great look for BB at all.

Oda ain't about to kill Law. And if he gets captured he's as good as dead. So he won't get captured. Thus, the conclusion is that he will escape. And the most simple way for that would be of someone or something interrupted their fight.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Blackbeard is gonna steal the Nika. No other mythical zoan makes sense for him at this point
Yeah I've wanted to see that happen so Luffy has to cope with being DF-less and overpowering BB with just haki. I mean if he just nullies Luffy's DF and thus makes Luffy "normal" that would be cool but if he can steal the DF, even better! I'd love to see an "evil, twisted Joyboy" instead, the most extreme liberator/freedom fighter or "anarchist" even if you will.

Luffy saying he reached the peak with his DF when he awakened made me wonder if its gonna set him up to lose the DF now too, especially if BB can steal them and get their awakenings automatically unlocked if they are already awakened too. I suspected WB was awakened and BB was using the Guras awakening too when he stole it but thats just speculation ofc.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1. Its obvious that even if Kuzan is the 2nd strongest member of the crew that he wouldn't be on that spread, because he wasn't revealed to be part of BBs crew

2. What does it matter if the strongest guy from one of the most important government facilities is as strong or stronger than an Admiral. They're both "WG hype"
Cry
Kuzan was with the bb pirates already before that spread was made

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think Blackbeard is gonna steal the Nika. No other mythical zoan makes sense for him at this point
Nah man he isn't stealing nika. Oda will flesh nika with luffy because joy boy is linked with it

We were expecting kaido df but that ship has sailed .

Sengoku df is good fit ngl

How? He was shown to be incredibly strong and insanely hard to put down and as a very menacing figure. Mihawk has still yet to do anything and everyone still wanks him
Lmao
"Yet to prove anything"

Meanwhile Oda:
"Mihawk is stronger than Shanks"
"Mihawk is a bigger threat than even his Yonko captain"
"Mihawks strength alone is worth more than an emperor and his entire crew"

Imagine thinking a Marine Hunter Solo WSS with bounty of 3.6 billion and a Black blade needs to prove himself..as if he hasn't done it already.

Who else needs to prove himself?
Rocks D Xebec
Joy Boy??

Because these are the only characters whose hype is comparable to Mihawks at this point

Yonko cucks are dog shit compared to him

Zoro canonically is stronger than Big Mom and Blackbeard and is far below Mihawk by his own admission

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Thats interesting, I do feel Jozu and Vista feel more like the powerhouses of WBs crew rather than Marco and Ace tbh. It would make more sense imo, especially Jozu too. Would explain why Oda has seemingly "forgotten" them post TS too. Queen was more impressive to me than King and felt like more of a threat too, although the anime has made King look fairly better at least too though so far.

Honestly, if this helps reduce Mihawk slander, I'm all for it too then lol. So tired of these stupid YC5 Mihawk "jokes".
Mihawk fighting Vista can either be seen as proving that Mihawk is weak and can't beat a weak swordsman, or Vista is strong and can fight Mihawk.

People like to choose the option that makes the swordsmen look bad.

I think Queen has more consistent attack power, it's just... Queen cannot be bothered to take a fight seriously. Queen HAS NO RIGHT to complain about Jack's decision making.

Don't worry, we'll get the new and improved Beast Pirates in Wano Act 4
:jackaugh:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
MC lol
Luffy is a fucking fodder
where is mihawks advanced haki?

If Mihawk used one named attack on current Luffy he would die such a horrible death..even Joy Boy fucking Luffy in the ass and pumping hum with all his cum inside won't be able to save him.
bud couldnt hit him at marineford, luffy without observation > mihawk with "clairvoyance"

Kaido needs be pirate for 30 years..need a crew..a fleet..Yonko title..rocks dick riding to be seen as Mihawk level threat.
There is no such thing as crew boosting captain, title doesnt boost bounty, no one knows about rocks anymore, you mean the threat who considered pretimeskip daz bonez to be strong

If mihawk joining buggys yonko crew gets him 3.6 Billion bounty

Him joining Kaidos yonko crew will give him 5.4 Billion
so you think crew gets boosted by captain, i agreed, very based take, mihawks bounty is inflated

As WSS >> Yonko is confirmed in manga.
titles mean nothing both kaido and whitebeard got beaten with Worlds Strongest titles

Next person drive on through

Mihawk fighting Vista can either be seen as proving that Mihawk is weak and can't beat a weak swordsman, or Vista is strong and can fight Mihawk.

People like to choose the option that makes the swordsmen look bad.

I think Queen has more consistent attack power, it's just... Queen cannot be bothered to take a fight seriously. Queen HAS NO RIGHT to complain about Jack's decision making.

Don't worry, we'll get the new and improved Beast Pirates in Wano Act 4
:jackaugh:
mihawk vs vista is mihawk killing time while he waits to see how the war finishes and vista fighting for his damn life

Status
Not open for further replies.