What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if he gets punched as soon as he's grabbed.
He has the sword for a reason. And Law isn't getting grabbed in the first place unless BB gets help.

Completely groundless statement. The last time he blocked something with Haki is when he blocked a half-assed Five-Colored String from Doflamingo. Even if he improved his Haki, that's not helping against island-wrecking attacks unless you think Law's CoA is superior to Luffy's.
How is it groundless though when we know for a fact that haki mitigates damage.

But how does blocking five colored string reduce Law's haki? It is not like that was even his limit. Luffy couldn't successfully block a single attack from Doffy with his strings.
Not every single attack from GGnm is island-wrecking though. In fact only a few are and they require some prep to release.
Law's COA strength can be superior to Luffy's even though Luffy has the better technique (barrier and penetration)... both are exclusive of each other

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
you said the same thing last chap but still nothing happened other than fierce fight

The fight have been awhile now and made it global headlines with Akainu knowing

:milaugh:
It's not for a while but someone snitched to akainu.

And, we are talking about damages here..bB aint getting anything but law...if his body stays intact then that would be the biggest miracle in OP:suresure:

shut the fuck up you nasty bitch. i dont how the fuck you jump my in sight you lil nasty ass. shut yo lil bitch ass up you dirty bitch. who the is this fuck lone headass, jaw breaker lookin ass in miss mary. SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP YOU UGLY ASS YOU DIRTY ASS SHIT BITCH. IMA GET TO FLAMIN YO DIRTY ASS YOU GREASY CHEESE BURGER BODY YOU LIMP ASS BITCH. YOU FAT AS SHIT BITCH SHUT YO STUPID ASS UP BITCH. YOU LOOK LIKE A HELL MARY MISSLE WITH DOWN SYNDROME. YOU FAT AS SHIT BITCH. SHUT YO WEIRD ASS UP BITCH. AND YOU BETTER SHUT YO NASTY ASS UP TOO BITCH CAUSE YOU BOUTTA GET ROUND HOUSE KICKED LIKE A KUNG FU PANDA CHARACTER. YOU FAT BITCH. SHUT YO NASTY ASS UP BITCH YOU LOOK LIKE YOU LIKE REALLY FUCKING MOMMY. YOU LIL DIRTY BITCH. SHUT YO DIRTY ASS UP BITCH STUPID ASS NAH NAH SHUT YO WEIRD ASS UP BITCH YOU AINT TRYNA SAY NOTHING YOU FAT ASS BOY. YOU UGLY AS SHIT BITCH YOU NOT TRYNA PACK AT 30 BITCH. SHUT YO NASTY ASS UP BITCH IM IN YO HEAD WITH YO STUPID ASS YOU UGLY AS SHIT. YOU DIRTY BITCH FUCK WRONG WITH YO UGLY ASS YOU UGLY AS SHIT BITCH ILL GET TO FLAMING YO DIRTY ASS YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH YO STUPID ASS YOU UGLY AS SHIT BITCH. TODAY IS NOT THE DAY TO TEST ME YOU DIRTY BITCH. FUCK WRONG WITH YOU YOU LOOK LIKE A LINE BACK AT THIRTY BITCH. FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO STUPID ASS. SHUT YO WEIRD ASS UP BITCH. YOU NASTY AS SHIT BITCH. STOP TALKING TO ME DUMB ASS BITCH. THIS GUY BUILT LIKE A CINNAMON ROLL. SHUT YO STUPID ASS UP BITCH. YOU FAT AS SHIT BITCH. SHUT YO WEIRD ASS UP YOU UGLY ASS. YOU UGLY FUCK. FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS UGLY ASS. YEAH THATS WHY YOU NOT SAYING NOTHING. FAT ASS. WEIRD BITCH. I DONT GIVE A FUCK AOUT BLM STUPID BITCH.
Lmaoooooo that was hilarious 😂

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He easily stopped meteors and overheat, stop acting like one quake is good enough to take him out
I genuinely can't tell if you're being serious with those answers. Are we supposed to believe Law blocks GGnM because stopped Over Heat? Am I reading this right.

No, I don't think one GGnM punch ends Law but it paralyzes him temporarily for a bit making him vulnerable to a consecutive attack.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Since an iceberg caused the sinking of the Titanic after it crashed it into it, I wonder if this will foreshadow Aokiji with his ice powers trying to sink Blackbeard and his Titanic Captains?

Or is Oda going for an "ironic subversion of expectations" where Aokiji has fully allied/aligned himself with Blackbeard and gone truly rogue?

Iceberg low diffs the Blackbeard Pirates!?!?!?

:bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:

Status
Not open for further replies.